Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So this whole admirer thing...

If you consider the motive of an "admirer" it's plain that one would have to be gay or bi to accommodate their needs. If you aren't, it will quickly turn into a very unsatisfying situation for you both.

I'm glad that I'm pretty much free of that since I don't frequent the club scene or social media.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I think you are lucky and thoughtful.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    I don't -- not that I'm aware of. The idea of them kinda creep me out a bit. Maybe that notion will change at some point when I finally get my talk show!
    "I'm a work in progress..."

I have a few male admirers and enjoy their attention. There is one who is very special to me and we have had a close loving relationship over the internet for 4 years. It will never be anything more because we are both married with faimilies and don't want to change that but there is a deep passion between us. I really value his admiration and love as it makes me feel like a truly desirable woman. Each time I dress I send him photos of my session and he replies with genuinely felt compliments and expressions of his desire to make love to me. He has added so much to my transgender experience , enabling me to experience the love of a man as a real woman would.

I guess I had an admirer once. I was at a club and at the bar. 3 guys were at the other end of the bar and one kept looking at me when I looked up. I continued enjoying my drink when he came over and stood behind me. I didn't turn around to talk to him I was waiting for him to say something to me. After about 5 mins. I took my drink out to the outside patio, he didn't follow me out there. Was I wrong not to say something to him first? I was just there enjoying my drink, I think if he was interested, he could have sat next to me, or asked if the stool was taken?

I learned how men work through my experiences with 'admirers'. A couple of times I might have felt better if they'd paid me when they were leaving. At least them I would have got something out of it.

They're full of chat beforehand and never call afterwards. Typical men

One though was very nice, we had dinner at his place and he was a gentleman and I was really attracted to him. He even called again.

He was of course married!

A lot of my experiences seem to parallel that of GGs.

Yes admirers; go in with your eyes open.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A few here locally I have been out with and they know where they stand as far as sex goes(ain't going to happen LOL).
    They are nice guys just lonely.
    Online I have a bunch on various sites.

Only admirers I've had were on chat sites. Some are very smooth talkers and the flattery can be seductive. Actually meeting any of them is very improbable, but not impossible.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I've had a few strangers add me on facebook purely because they like my looks, I tend to get likes for my photos on facebook from the same few people but I rarely interact with any of them. Weirdly though I met my ex, who was the longest and most important relationship I've had, in this way. Kind of wish something that unexpected and crazy would happen again, it's been quite a while, hah.

Yea, an old friend, who had been carrying a torch for me ever since I did Elvira for Halloween one year. For a while I just thought there was some harmless horseplay between us, then I recently broke out my Elvira outfit for his birthday, and he got overly handsie, and even tried to kiss me, and that's when I realized what was really on his mind. I'm gonna keep a distance for a while.

I guess, I may have a unique prospective on this issue. I am Jean Marie, long time CD, now TG on HRT. I am far from full time so I have a guy side life too. David has been ery fortunate to have 0ver the years several wonderful relationships with gender gifted ladies. It has not been all about sex. I think my own feminine side has given me much more insight and sensitivity then the average guy. I recently lost a 2.5 years wonderful relationship with a beautiful lady. Yhere was no probems between us, but her home situation put too much pressure on her. mI loved her with all my heart, more then anyne ever in my life. I feel I will always love her. I am now casually dating others but vowing to not give my heart away again. So I feel I am not typical.

The topic here is most interesting and varied in replies. Startled once when asked by a subject of my interest why I chose to be an admirer. Realizing I fit the description,the acknowledgement to myself that I was more than just enthralled by the pretty female form was a learning experience. Traceyjo's commentary in this thread would be a experience I could live with from both sides of the coin. Just haven't discovered someone to have a close loving relationship over the internet that doesn't disturb a marriage and family. To receive photos and savor the passion between us is exhilarating and subject to ponder. Creative imagination is a wonderful thing.

Only one for me and i call her my wife. Dont know of any others.

Well, here is my 2 cents on this....and that is about the extent of it. I have only been out a handful of times, so not counting other gurls, I have only encountered one gentleman, so far. To be fair, I have a bisexual nature with a preference for GGs, but this is essentially hypothetical, since I have been exclusive to my wife alone for many years. However, given the right situation I dont have a problem dancing with a man or chatting with one (as long as he is nice, and somewhat attractive) But I dont have an internet presence other than here and one other site, have no online "admirers", and can speak only hypothetically, since when I go home it is to my wife (as long as she will have me...tee hee).
    That said, I have yet to be in a situation where I needed to be rude to anyone. I expect that could still happen as I am out more, but I doubt it.

i never go out dressed so never meet admirers for real, but i have had many online admirers, both men and cd. have had many offers for dates but always turn them down. i like showing off on webcams though. left many an admirer satisfied with a big stupid grin on his face..

Platinum Member
    Hi Jen, The only admirer that I have is the lady in the mirror.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    As far as I know I don't have any. Not sure how it would feel.

I admire all you ladies. Youre all beautiful to me.

Ive had a few in person and online via video chats and flickr. Have had a few from admirer group owners on flickr to compliment me....never would have known their were such groups on flickr before but heck there are cd/tg groups afterall so why wouldnt there be. I appreciate the compliments but as a girl who prefers other women...I stick to women only

Ginger
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I have only met three. and had a second meeting with one. I am open to meeting a true gentleman, who will respect my limits, but such men seen rare. I have had probably a dozen or more near meetings, leaving the guys angry. They kept pushing the envelope of my stated boundries, and i get feeling scared, and not respected at the last minute, and cancel out. They most all want one thing, and it aint apple pie.

Sorry Alice...but i feel like most of them just want a piece of A++....and not to know the other girl on the other side...sorry.

I'm not looking for anything from men period, I'm a lady's girl
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyjo View Post
    I have a few male admirers and enjoy their attention. There is one who is very special to me and we have had a close loving relationship over the internet for 4 years. It will never be anything more because we are both married with faimilies and don't want to change that but there is a deep passion between us. I really value his admiration and love as it makes me feel like a truly desirable woman. Each time I dress I send him photos of my session and he replies with genuinely felt compliments and expressions of his desire to make love to me. He has added so much to my transgender experience , enabling me to experience the love of a man as a real woman would.
    yes i agree with this traceyjo! i have never had any direct sexual contact with a man (i am basically straight and married), but i do have bi-yearnings and sending photos and doing webcams for admirers gives me a real thrill. i always dress and act sexy, which doesn't seem to be encouraged in the 'serious' TG community (which is why i stopped posting pics of myself here) but men (and some other CDs i know) love it and i enjoy the attention and feeling of being desirable to others.

I've chatted with quite a few admirers online, but I'd never meet anyone in person.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I never encountered any 'admirers' until I posted the sexy maid profile picture here. That certainly has been a hit! I'm actually quite flattered and don't really know what to make of it.

But, really, don't stop.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    All in all I would rather have a puppy
    Much more sensible. Probably better behaved too!