Thread: I bet you didn't forget to wear pantyhose.

I bet you didn't forget to wear pantyhose.

We went to our accountant and he handed us both paperwork and asked us to read it over and sign the bottom, I reached in my pocket and realized I forgot my reading glasses, my wife turned to me and seen my hand in my pocket with a funny look on my face, through her anger she said "you forgot your reading glasses didn't you, but I'll bet you didn't forget to wear pantyhose did you" I couldn't believe what she said, to recover she told the accountant it is a saying Italians use. He said that's strange because his wife is Italian and she never used that saying before, and he will have to use it on her when given the chance. We finished up and we left his office and I told my wife I would love to see the look on his wife's face when he uses that saying. She apologized to me for what she said that she was upset that I forgot my glasses. I told her she recovered fine and that I found it funny, and by the way I didn't forget to put on pantyhose. LOL.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-26-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Hi Maria,
    Sounds interesting. .....can't make the connection between being Italian and wearing pantihose. I'm pretty out & about dressed as female quite often, and also part Italian ethnicity. I generally don't get hung up on womens' garments since, to me, it's more about gender identity than the superfluous details. But, hey! if pantihose is your thing, then go all out.

Crossdresser
    Maria, that is too funny. I will have to use that on my Italian aunte or nephew next time and see what their reaction is.

Rofl! Glad you were not embarrassed and upset by that Maria.

Maria, you might have a interesting conversation next time you see your accountant.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, I'm glad that I wasn't drinking anything , I almost fell off my chair laughing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I never forget to wear PH, especially when I'm dancing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You must have left the glasses in your purse!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I can see your wife showing her disapproval there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dear Maria ,,,I agree with your wife ..we might forget every thing but not forgetting to wear panties ( g-STRINGS) bras, pantyhoses .....these are our real joy to start the day,,,,our treasures

This just makes me glad my wife forgets her glasses all the time too! Else I could end up with a very similar story!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

I love your story about your experience, so funny!
    I usually use the.... "I'm too blonde to remember excuse!"
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Silver Member
    Seems like a rather rude thing for your wife to do, to embarrass you in front of your accountant like that.

Banned Read only
    Hi Maria,
    The funnier part may be to come when you see your accountant again, perhaps he might think pantyhose is part of modern office wear but what will he ask you, if you have your glasses or what you're wearing ? Never had a twist like that with my accountant, I only felt twisted !

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maria,

Funny story. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your accountants house. I can hear it now:

Accountant: "Dear did you forget your keys again . . . I bet you didn't forget to wear your pantyhose" (big smile on face )

Accountant's Wife: "Pantyhose? Why would I be wearing pantyhose under my jeans?" (Confused look on face )

Accountant: "You know . . . your pantyhose? You didn't forget them . . . right? All Italians know this one?" (slightly confused look on face now )

Accountant's Wife: "Have you been drinking or have you just lost your mind. What is it with you and pantyhose? Do you need to tell me something?"

Accountant: "Ha, Ha . . . just kidding. Look a flock a turtles!" (runs away)

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Hi Maria,

Funny story. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your accountants house. I can hear it now:

Accountant: "Dear did you forget your keys again . . . I bet you didn't forget to wear your pantyhose" (big smile on face )

Accountant's Wife: "Pantyhose? Why would I be wearing pantyhose under my jeans?" (Confused look on face )

Accountant: "You know . . . your pantyhose? You didn't forget them . . . right? All Italians know this one?" (slightly confused look on face now )

Accountant's Wife: "Have you been drinking or have you just lost your mind. What is it with you and pantyhose? Do you need to tell me something?"

Accountant: "Ha, Ha . . . just kidding. Look a flock a turtles!" (runs away)

Hugs

Isha
    That a good one. I think maybe I should change accountant.

That's funny Isha! We have a comedienne in our mist.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

There are many of us on this forum that are of Italian ancestry. Maybe that is why we love to wear hose. Peace

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Easy for me to forget because I hate wearing pantyhose LOL.