Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How open are you?

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    100% private, except for this forum, and of course the NSA.
    Between them, Google and Amazon, I'm fairly certain I must be on "a list" somewhere, LOL.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Banned Read only
    100% private and secret.

I don't want my CDing to somehow interfere with my daughter's life. That, plus I just have no real desire to prove to the world I can go to WalMart dressed as a woman.

I would be between a 2 and a 3. I under dress every day and, thanks to my ex wife, have been outed to more people than I know.
    I have been out fully dressed twice and for the most part just hang out at home.
    I am pretty happy with the arraignment right now will probably get another makeover and do a night out this fall. Long term plans are to make Southern Comfort one year and spend the whole time as Shelby.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I have never been out in public, perhaps because I don't think I could pass. Have managed to take a few photos outside, but nothing more daring than that.

ive kept it a seceret for 30 odd years ...but i think my mam knows i was carless in the early years i was about 15yrs old an ad a loverly pairs a silk french knickers it a powder pink, i ad only ad the a short while a one day when i wanted to try them on i looked high an low for them them! just could not find them anywhere so the only explanation is my mam must have found them an confiskated them..she never mentioned it it an i was not going to ask if she ad throwed them out,
    LET THE INNER WOMAN SHINE THROUGH

I've kept it secret for the past 40 some years, through 3 marriages..on my third and 20 years strong. I only CD occasionally through the years so it was easy to hide...but lately my desire to CD more often has made it harder to stay 100% hidden. I'm want to tell my wife but just have not got the courage yet to come out.

I do think she suspects as the other day she indicated I act more female than male...go figure

It's one day at a time until I get the courage to tell her it will stay 100%.

StephanyT

Somewhere between 1 and 2 - just a few forums. Just not feeling a strong desire to be out in public...though I would love to go for a drive all dressed up at some point .

Well I'm TG/Intersex.. So I'm fully out.. Have been for 10 years.
    I think most my old school knows though I didn't go to my high school 10 year anniversary cause I didn't like anyone (plus I went to a private christian school)
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=58109&dateline=124647 9578[/SIGPIC]

Totally out to everyone I know since 1994.