Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i know

Smile i know

I know this will happen what was the one thing that you for got to take off after you ben dressed for sometime an wont out to do some thing did oney body see it on what happen good or bad

Silver Member
    Makeup. Several times I just did not completely remove my make up and discovered after I had been out and about that I still had on some eyeliner and mascara. No comments - ever.

A few times I left some jewelry on. No comments - ever.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I haven't cleaned off my nail polish properly on a couple of occasions and gone to work with colour showing around the edges. Nothing has ever been said, but never say never is my motto. My eyebrows are well trimmed and shaped so I have more outwardly signs anyway.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Ugghhh! Eye liner!!!! LOL.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

There's that eyeliner, again. Ran to grocery store wearing femme eyeglasses. Once wore several femme rings to church... Never a word said.

Tomorrow I'll have to explain how my hair went from silver/white to dark brown. Yes, alcohol was involved...

Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Gone to live my life
    For me it was eyeliner. A GG friend of mine who knows about Isha noticed it straight away. However, she said because my lashes are so black it just made them look fuller so unless someone was looking they would just think I had very dark lashes.

Hugs

Isha

I don't think I ever forgot....not that I remember.

One time I was in a play and afterwards I returned something to a friend immediately after the play without taking off my makeup. I commented I had come straight from the play and he said 'yea I see you still have your face on'.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Platinum Member
    Hi Lori, Once it was the eye liner and one other time I dropped an earring on the carpet.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I distinctly remember mascara, nail polish reminents, and earrings. Not all at once though.

I had been in the closet for years and one day my 26 year old son noticed that my eyelashes were much darker than my natural grey ones appear. He said "have you painted your eyelashes or what?" I said that I had nearly shaved one lash off while trimming them and had used my wife's eyebrow pencil to try to balance them out. He simply told me to go and get a grey eyelash pencil! Whew! I got passed that one, by a lash!

I used to do this at the gym a lot....opps forgot about the toes being painted....opps forgot about the panties....I have just gave up worrying about it, I figure they see me with shaved legs so wth lol

I was over at a drab friend's house working on his car. We finished the job and he said "Let's grab a couple of beers and jump in the spa, I've got some trunks for you." Without thinking I said "sure" and he headed off to get the trunks. At that moment I realized that my toes were painted Orly "Sterling Silver Rose"! My mind raced as I tried to think of a way out of the situation. My eyes darted around his garage and settled on a blessed quart can of acetone! I grabbed the can and some paper towels, jumped into my car, and executed the quickest nail polish removal job of my life!

I've occasionally noted traces of makeup or polish when I am at work, but I don't let it concern me overly. If a Muggle sees it their first thought isn't going to be a suspicion of crossdressing.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I once almost walked into the living room, with family members the don't know, without socks and my toe polished pink. Luckily I looked down just as i was headed out and turned back for socks. Close call

two months ago ..I headed to the Mall after a very lovely CD session by myself ,,,,well I entered the Grocery section and suddenly I noticed that lot of people are gazing their eyes at me ,,,nodding or widening their eyebrows ...I thought directly at my necklace which I used to wear ,,,nothing ...then at my nails ...nothing ..suddenly I passed a mirror ....where I found that I did not remove my pink lipstick which was shinning to all ...look at me ....That view of my lips glowing made me run directly to the toilet to remove as soon as possible ...Imagine what they must have said ...Weird Gay .....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I am just starting to go out in public dressed, and I already have made this mistake just last night.
    I almost forgot to take my earrings off (they're pearl studs), luckily I saw them when I took a final look in the mirror. When I got home I realized that I had left this sparrow necklace on. Luckily it was tucked under my shirt so it was no big deal.

I left my make-up on as I usually do if I'm dressed en-femme for bed. In the morning I went to the baker and later realised I had not removed the make-up. I'll never know if the staff member noticed. maybe she thought I was just looking well,

Traces of nail polish. I keep nail polish remover packets everywhere now.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I dressed one day and had fallen a sleep and woke up just in time to get my wife from the air port and had forgotten to take any of my make up off it was a lil bit embarrassing

Clean all the make up off left, left a little eye liner, that's how I got caught.

The last trace of eyeliner , or spot of foundation back by me ear , were always my trouble spots
    Oh and the lace marks from a corset but you can't take those off lol

I got caught with lipstick on once, I said it was raspberry cordial.

Did any one believe it.

I believe pigs can fly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Eyeshadow. I just told people that my sisters were playing around and I forgot to take it off. I don't think they believed me though.

I turned up to work wearing lipstick once. Someone told me and I wiped it off. Not really an issue.
    I overheard him telling someone else, 'hey it looked like he was wearing lipstick.' The person he was telling asked him what difference it made.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Lip colors

While I always try to remove all traces of makeup before heading out anywhere, there have been certain brands of lip pencil that I have used of the years that really stain your lips and can be near impossible to remove all traces of color, and takes a while for the color to naturally fade...(a few hours at least)

There have been a few times when, even though I thought I had removed it all, somebody would ask, 'what were you eating earlier today?'..because my lips still had a slight red glow to them... I always stumble with my response when this happens...as well as make a mental note not to buy that brand of pencil anymore.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Aspiring Member
    Nail polish on my toenails or remains of it and lip gloss.