Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i know

I never forgot to take anything off, but sixteen years ago, I DID forget to put my heels away, and my mom and stepdad came in and saw them. Needless to say, I had to come out to them. They didn't really care, and they wen to their graves with my secret (No, I didn't kill them to keep the secret LOL). To this day, even my brother has no idea.

painted toe nails...was walking around the house with no socks on

8 year old duaghter "daddy your toe nails are painted"
    me " ya your mom was bored last night"
    mother laughs

ya my kids dont know

For would be nail polish, in a hurry to get to the airport to p/u my wife as I was driving noticed my nicely painted fingernails..thank god the 7/11 had some remover. Before going in to meet the wife was a quick removal.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    For me, it was something I forgot to put back on..my wedding band. I have a plain gold one, but I substitute a modest fake diamond ring when I dress, and I did remember to take the fake one off, but forgot to put the regular one back on and my wife noticed. I quickly said I was working on the car and didn't want to damage it or get oil on it and she was fine with that answer I believe. I felt a similar relief to Evel Knievel on a motorcycle jump when he'd cleared the last obstacle and land on the ramp lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Finger nail polish is the worst! Now, I always put a clear base coat on first, so when I remove the color, there is no staining.

I have gone to work with eye shadow, but it was light, and I don't think anyone noticed, especially if I did not close my eyes!

I have also forgotten to remove my mascara a coupke of times, before work.

Then, there's the panties and camisoles-oh wait, I wore those on purpose!
    “If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

--Jack Handy

Back when I first started I stayed with an ex-girlfriend of mine when I came to visit and she had a bag of clothes she was going to take to goodwill the next day after she got out of class. She went and stayed at her boyfriends that same night and let me sleep in her bed. I got the great idea to check the bag out and wore a purple cami and some booty shorts and fell asleep with it all on and she came back to her place the next morning before class to get ready and I woke up while she was in the room. I had the blanket covering me but you could still see the purple straps on my shoulders. To this day I still don't know if she ever saw them or not.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I was at a professional meeting, guy by day and Tina at night. In my avatar you can see the necklace that my wife asked me to have made by a vendor in the Atlanta Underground. Of course I had worn it the night before and it is just so comfortable I completely forgot I was wearing it when I realized I need to rush to get to a talk (in guy mode). Suit but no tie and I'm off. I'm listening to the seminar when I had an itch just below my throat. My hand felt the necklace and for a moment I was truly startled. Lets face it, the thing says Tina! Regaining my rational thought I could feel that at least sitting there my shirt top could have covered most of it, but if I moved differently someone close could certainly see it clearly enough to read the word. I looked around and saw no one who I knew so I just made sure my shirt was closed enough and right after removed it in the men's room.

I could not believe that I become so comfortable with that necklace that I could completely forget I was wearing it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Had a lady at work ask what nail color I had on.I had gone in to pick up my check on a Sat.
    I said shooting star I think and she said its a nice color.
    Did that out me? Did it start a shit storm of rumors that I was gay? Nope.
    Y'all worry too much.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

For me, it was eye shadow. I was out to get food and run some errands after dressing at home all day. When I stopped at drive-thru and caught a glimpse in the rear-view, I was surprised to see how blatant it was--especially in the bright sunlight. I just threw on some sun glasses and continued running my errands.

I've been painting my toenails all winter, and yesterday my daughter and I were out dirt-biking together for the first time this spring. When we got home we were soaked and muddy from head to toe, so we were stripping off our gear on the front porch and I totally forgot about my bright red nails when I pulled off my wet boots and socks. Luckily she wasn't paying attention and went in and jumped in the shower before she noticed. I guess I would have blamed it on a bored girlfriend if she would have, lol

I have not yet had the misfortune of forgetting something.. though I have noticed that these days.. I'm not as careful when e.g. removing nail polish. I used to clean until every bit of evidence was gone that not even the CSI team could find a trace.

Now, I just give it a quick wipe and that's it.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

OMG! I am getting the best laughs from this section. I bet the guys at work are wondering WTH and I am smiling at! It was eyeliner for me more than one time. That stuff just doesn't want to come off all the way. Little traces left probaly aren't that noticable and since then I have been extra careful. Also toe polish. I recently had my wife paint my toes for the first time and I left the room while my son was home wearing rainbows with color on my toes. lol! I quickly made a u-turn for the room to grab on socks! Didn't get caught but whew could have been :-)

I had a period in the late 80s where I got very ARTSY while in drab. Back then I was always in drab, but I got my ears pierced, and my wife talked my into wearing mascara and eyeliner because my lashes were so long and dramatic. They were actually so long that when I wore glasses instead of contacts, the inside of my glasses would get smeared with oil from my natural lashes. The mascara seemed to dry them out a bit. I had a rather artsy job doing graphic design and interior design and the look fit. Oh and my hair was long enough for a pony tail most of the time.