Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so nervous!

Hi everyone. Sorry for the long wait. I so hate my phone right now. I just spent the last 20 minutes typing a response only to lose it. I'll recap my night again briefly.
    So to start my evening I had to work late so I got a late start.
    Getting ready let's see. Cut my leg shaving, can't get my fake lashes to work (again, love em but hate em),changed my mind on what I was going to where so I couldn't decide, thought my nail Polish was dry only to find out it wasn't, couldn't find the right lipstick, couldn't get my first wig to work so had to go get the second one. Lovely!
    Being that went well I was second guessing about going. I finally said"the hell with it, I'm going to do this. I peak outside to see if the coast was clear , then ran for the car like I've never ran before. I get to my favorite store , Payless, only to find they closed an hour earlier. I rush to my second store where I got to shop for fifteen minutes. I found a cute summer top that I liked. There was one female customer and two female SA's in the whole store. They all just gave me a cute little smile and it made me feel so good inside. After that all the previous stuff didn't matter anymore. Thank you all for your support, Tammy

It was so windy and it rained so much I swear it could've drowned a fish. This is what it did to my hair!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Poor girl. Hopefully the next time will be a lot better.

Tammy31, you don't sound very experienced at just getting dressed or maybe you were just too nervous. i.e. Nail polish doesn't dry quickly.

Maybe more planning ahead will make the outing go smoother next time. I commend you for braving the weather and your first time out!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Tammy,

Thanks for sharing -- see, the world did not come to an end ... it's just starting! I think for most if not all of us who have been out, that first time is the hardest -- and it's probably something you'll always remember. So take a deep breath ... say "I did it!!" ... and look forward to the next time!

Now I know why I don't bother with fake eyelashes anymore ... they really are a pain....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Reality Check
    Running to the car (from your home, I assume) is not the best plan. Running will attract attention. And what do you do when you come back home? You can't really look to see if the coast is clear.

We all have our own ways of getting out. Some just walk out the door like they own it. Some get a hotel room and change there. Me, I underdress, then get into the car and drive to where I can finish dressing in the car without attracting attention.

Anyway, it's good you got out even if it didn't go as well as planned. There's always next time.

sounds like a regular girl going shopping...

Hope you had fun

dressed and loving it michelle az's Avatar
    went to a resturant with group,yup nervous but still enjoyed,they were very accepting