Thread: Inner calls about CDS !!!!..Physcological /Biological .DNA ...

Question Inner calls about CDS !!!!..Physcological /Biological .DNA ...

Most of the time I go deep into my thoughts of why Am I like this Being a CD with a very strong feeling of belonging to the feminine world ,,,even started at a young age ,,,which show it is a natural reaction , or Is it inheritance ? Yet what is more important is the feeling of belonging to the feminine world which is stronger in our minds and once performed thus giving us the inner psychological stability and balance we need ....I think In our DNA there more feminine information being planted in us during our making which was not completely transformed ....that is why most of us has started very young ,,some in a later stage ,,,what triggered these initial feelings ? Yet got stronger as we got older ....What I conclude from my inner thoughts that there is a deep imprint in the DNA which force out these feelings as females in our true nature to the surface but physically we are shaped as men .....What do you think ?
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I've thought of it before also and came up with pretty much the same thing. I don't think about it anymore though because it is what it is.

We were "made" with good taste, an aesthetic sense, like artists, so we appreciate beauty etc.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I agree that it goes down to the DNA programming level which is why we are all basically works in progress my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Riana, Whatever the reason it works for me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think there is something to this. After all, half of our genes came from our mother. There is a growing awareness in medicine and biology of something called epigenetics -- that your DNA can be modified by experience, and I would not be at all surprised to find out that many of us have been influenced by hormonal and other things while nestled in our mother's womb. I'm convinced that I was born this way -- which is why my genes are so happy when I'm dressed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    We were "made" with good taste, an aesthetic sense, like artists, so we appreciate beauty etc.
    That's certainly one part of it, but I do think it's in our DNA as well, in who we are deep down inside. But I also believe, although not scientifically proven, that somehow you can change/grow yourself and pass on your own personal evolution to your kids through DNA, not just by raising them.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    I think there is something to this. After all, half of our genes came from our mother. There is a growing awareness in medicine and biology of something called epigenetics -- that your DNA can be modified by experience, and I would not be at all surprised to find out that many of us have been influenced by hormonal and other things while nestled in our mother's womb. I'm convinced that I was born this way -- which is why my genes are so happy when I'm dressed!
    That's what I meant when typing my first post above .

While there are most certainly some tg mtf cd'ers who were that way from birth, It's my opinion that those are most likely rare exceptions. For the most part, the desire to crossdress occurs way past the first few years of life, so there was plenty of time for outside influences to kick start the desire to be/act female. The further incidence of the huge number of mtf's experiencing guilt about it, demonstrated by the very common desire to separate their 'regular' male personality from the behavior they display when dressed en femme, seems to be evidence of this as well. Now, when you follow this train of thought, as well as my own experience that you can take a normal boy and turn him into a crossdresser who questions his own sexual identity as well as orientation throughout childhood developmental years, and it's quite easy to understand and start looking for feelings and beliefs that a crossdresser has experienced which could have influenced him to the point of feeling the need to dress, behave, and sometimes want to be female even though a true female personality does not actually exist in him. As I don't usually come back to threads I have posted on, if anyone needs clarification of this concept, please feel free to write to me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think if there is a major discovery in this area the world will be turned upside down.

DNA research is going forward in leaps and bounds....

Did you understand what I said?

I didn't.

Sorry Rian there is too much conjecture to even start to work out the problem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    There is some evidence that at least part of being TG is genetic. There are likely other factors too, possibly including behavioral ones.

I think that whatever the cause, its pretty clear this is an indelible part of our minds.