Thread: apologizing for my behavior

apologizing for my behavior

I have offended the transgender \cd community with my offensive forum. I know everyone on here is going through the issues and struggles and if I did any harm to transgender people on this site, I am so sorry.

You certainly didn't do anything to offend me. But, I don't offend easily.

Jodi

Tiffany,
    Maybe there is a misunderstanding in the way you express yourself.
    There are lots of different outlooks and opinions amongst all the different customs amongst us us here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I must have missed it. Did you do something offensive? Obviously I wasn't offended.

I think I missed it, too!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I'm another one that missed it, unless it was the drag queen thread. Don't see anything insulting there myself, but I've got reasonably thick skin anyway.

So you can put me down as not upset and keeping you on my Christmas card list.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Its just sometimes I come off offensive

Keep in mind, this site is "crossdressers.com" not "transgender.com" this site is for crossdressers as per their website. It's for us, with a courtesy to others.

Oh I See

Silver Member
    What did you say that was offensive? The drag queen thread? Geez, if someone was offended by that, well, I'd hate to see what happens to them when confronted with real adversity in real life.

Free speech is one of the things this country was founded on (yeah, I know they skipped a lot of stuff they should have included, but the basic principles are still valid). There is a trend to limit it due to fear of "hurt feelings" otherwise known as "political correctness (PC)". Frankly, I prefer freedom; let's me know which direction and who trouble is coming from, then make appropriate plans (I already have the means) to deal with it.
    The rest is known as good manners.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)