Thread: The story of hide & seek ....Crossdressing

The story of hide & seek ....Crossdressing

Before I confessed to my wife about my CD , I used to play the cat and the mouse tricks with her ,,,, which is a part of every day life to most of us CDs ....Once I used to place most of my lingerie in a box at the attic ( above the bathroom ) where we used to rent an apartment ,,,One day she discovered the hidden treasure ,,,and came to me saying " The old residents forgot their lingeries in the bathroom attic ,,, and some of them where new ,,,not used ,,,,So she thru all the used ones and kept my favorite new ones ...It was a disaster to me ,,,years of reseach and shopping went down the drain .......Well that was the part of the reason why I CONFESSED TO HER ....I was tired of washing my laundry alone and hiding most of the time ,,,Do each one of you remember a lovely or a funny story happened to you which put you in weird situation because of the CD.?
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I had a suitcase in the boot of my car once, this contained the stash.

A friend and his mate found it and started dressing up in it.

I appeared cross as it "belonged to my girlfriend " and they should not have been so disrespectful.

Sometimes you can be lucky.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

While I was still in hidden mode, I had a hard time laundering my clothes. My wife worked nights and I would need to wait until she woked 2 or 3 in a row to wash my things at night. I would have them hanging hidden in the basement, hoping that neither my wife or kids would go down stairs.