The more I reflect on my life and it's current state, the more I realize it feels... Hollow. I think it's due to me never being able to fully express myself as I am as a whole. A few weeks ago I would never have dreamed of telling anyone for fear of the consequences but the more I read on this site the more people I see making it work with their girlfriends/wives, and it made me realize that there is hope for a happier, fuller existence.

So I've been contemplating coming out to a GG friend of mine. She's been my best friend for nearly a decade and we're very close. She's one of the most open and understanding people I've ever met, so of anyone would accept me for who I am, I think it would be her.

But I'm still completely nervous about it. As understanding a person as she is, you never know how people are going to react. I'm hoping to come out of this with someone to talk to about these things (don't get me wrong, all of you ladies are completely wonderful and SOOOO helpful, but sometimes I want someone who knows me personally to connect with about it), but I'm afraid that she may be cool with it, but not want to discuss it any further, which in the end will defeat the purpose of me coming out.