Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you wear on the drive to work

what do you wear on the drive to work

When driving to and from work I usually have my hair up, earrings, bra, shaper,forms, and heels on it just feels great until I get to the hop and have to take my heels, bra, forms and earrings off.

Hi Bonnie,

I work out of town or overseas so I don't drive to work.

I under dress every chance I get with panties and hose.

Typically what I'm planning to wear the rest of the day.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    On the way to work I'm geared into male mode. Hunter/gatherer enjoying morning coffee. I leave home early, drive sanely and arrive early.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    When I was working, I wore what I was wearing for the day. If I were working now, it would be the same.

It would be way too much trouble to do what you do just for the drive to work and too much risk of being seen by others changing in the parking lot or even just driving on the highway. Dressing and work should be kept as far apart as possible unless you're out to the world as a crossdresser and your work is OK with that. Mine would not have been.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I get to work at home, so My commute is always done enfemme!
    And I get to work all day enfemme!
    Life is truly a blessing!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

agreed Bobbi - my "work day" started almost 45 minutes ago...from my home office. Attire? white lace-back blouse, black silk slacks, nude bra (I don't need forms) with black panty, black garter and hose. Oh...and my favorite pair of tennis shoe clogs on my feet!! (heels are sooo impractical under a desk). I do have field work to do later today and for that I will change...my shoes...to a pair of flats. Plus its a cold wind outside so a heavy wind breaker to both stay warm and cover up with.

Bonni,
    It's all good fun but as you progress you will find there are other easier options for driving to work dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Every day to work and under my male cloths I wear my Bra , G-strings , Pantyhose with nail polish on my toes because they will be hidden ,Girders ,,and most of all Some lipstick till I arrive at the parking ,,

then I sweep them off before entering the office ...Nice trick to enjoy during the drive of the car ,,,For sure every morning I use Body cream to the shaved area ..

and finally some bracelets in my ankles ...However the feeling i'M WEARING ALL THIS MAKE ME GIGGLE AT WORK ,,,
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I usually underdress when I go into the office except in summer when it's too hot. If I work at home, I dress completely as a woman. Usually a skirt and top; sometimes a dress.

Wow.. that sounds like so much work!

I get up.. wash, eat a banana.. and get in the car.. 15 minutes tops!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Make up, bra, enhancer and nails done, I don't change it that way all day every day at work.

Five minute drive for me, so its just lay a skirt over my jeans and 'pretend'..
    I remember years and years ago that the girls in school were wearing plaid short skirts over jeans..
    Loved that short-lived craze.. I still do! And its easy for me..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

My favorite drive to work wear is a skirt suit and I swap pants for the skirt before I go in.

I wear a uniform
    no choice in the matter.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Leather jeans, jacket, calf length boots, long leather gloves and a crash helmet.

What I wear isn't pretty for sure..... and sometimes painful.... and though I usually take the longest way to work..... I look more endowed when I arrive! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I under dress with panties and wear heels to my drive to work. Usually a f 15-20 minute drive. I take off the heels once I park and change to my male shoes.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Underdressing for me too, which usually consists only of panties and painted toenails...cept now that it's summer, I wear slipon shoes with no socks and drive barefoot so I can peek at my painted nails on the way..
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I have an hour drive to work and LOVE wearing my heels and pantyhose while driving. Ill change into my man shoes and walk into my office job but at the end of the day the heels go right back on and I am happy again . Occasionally when i'm feeling a little more daring I wear my bra and leave my dress shirt unbuttoned just enough for a bra peek.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    work????? whats that???

Gone to live my life
    What I always wear . . . Combat fatigues and a "I only have three more years to retirement smile" on my face.

Hugs

Isha

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Full leathers, boots, gloves and helmet!! I am more confident in underdressing so toes are painted (bright red), legs shaved and wearing a G-string..
    Call me Donna, please

I've recently started under dressing most all the time. So at work my legs are shaved, pretty panties and painted toenails (right now there blue).

I always wear panties and have my toenails painted. Right now they are pink! Yay, I love the way they look. If I'm driving to work I have on feminine sandals and will change to male shoes for work. However like others have said the sandals go back on as soon as I leave. Also, my ears are pierced so some days I will wear dangling earrings until I get to my ultra conservative job then I have to take them out. I have a stash of earrings and I keep a pair of sandals in my vehicle just so if an opportunity to go somewhere arises.

I should say though that I hope to in the near future change jobs and get a new job as Jeri and become the real me all the time.

Don't work to hard today. Ha!

Jeri