Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you mind if your GG SO wants to do a little make over on your Femme?

Yes please!

I get it...you want to look good together. It can be pretty difficult to know what style looks best, so 'i'm guessing your input would be welcome...just leave room for personal taste.
    Chickie

Elke - I think by now you will have a good idea of the general direction here.. Great!!!!!!! Now, do we get to see the before and after photos!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

If I had an SO, I would be ecstatic if she wanted to get involved. :-)

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I would take it as constructive criticism - if it were offered that way

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    As long as it fun and interesting I wouldn't mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I would love that from my wife...and in fact she does that in a way all the time.
    She makes suggestions on clothing I might like or she would like to see me in, we share wigs and makeup and she sometimes does mine and I sometimes do hers.
    It's wonderful to share all this with the one you love most.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would rather, deal with a tiger, than try that, be safer.

Classy is my style, Elkeliini. This CDer would appreciate being asked first, though.

I guess I'm in the minority, especially since I'm alone with this opinion (so far). Yes, I'm sure the vast majority would love makeover tips from theit GG/SO. Especialy those who want to present as naturally, authentically, realistically feminine, to go out and not be noticed as a CDer.
    My wife has not made such an offer because my response would be "thanks but no thanks". She prefers me not to go out and wouldn't want to help with my passability. The main reason, though, is that I have a certain style that I like, and she knows it. There are no rules for those who transform to their own preferences and are content to stay home. I know what I like, and she knows it, too.

Sure, but it will never happen.

Platinum Member
    Hi Elke, I'm in for it .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In theory I like the idea of useful (subtle or otherwise) guidance quite a lot and could be great fun. In practice I'm with Nicole tho. I have a style sense that is "Kate" and I'm committed to achieving it on my own. I would be open to help with refining or embellishing...my wife however has a very different sense of style (that is perfect for her) which colors her suggestions so l have to be careful here and remember to be grateful for her overall tolerance and acceptance.

My wife has helped with make up and putting outfits together.

I enjoy the help and the sharing of tips.

I personally would love it if my GF offered to give me a makeover.

I love all the help and advice I get from my spouse. We tend to advise each other when trying on clothes and even suggest things to try. Some ideas work, others provide humor!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Elke,
    If your SO won't let you make her over, then I would love for you to help me..

Hugs, Connie Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Jenifer Andrews View Post
    Absolutely Problem is, I give her tips
    I agree with Jenifer, I give my wife tips when she wants to be more girly. I would welcome more interaction though.

I would completely allow her to give a complete makeover, I like to think I have the better taste in styles and clothing but she does surprise me from time to time with new combinations of old clothes sure has but hands down she is far better at makeup!

I always listen to the advice my gf gives and even incorporate some of it but I dont think I would be done for a full make over. We have very different styles and tastes.
    I really need to work on my signature...

"Would you mind if your GG SO wants to do a little make over on your Femme?"
    Is this a trick question?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Absolutely!

Before I was married, I would actually go into department stores for makeovers with the underlying hope I'd find one of the SAs that enjoyed it well enough to agree to have drinks with me off-the-clock. (Unfortunately, the only time I've ever had that kind of luck is AFTER getting married. The invite came from a lingerie SA, but I was a good boy and declined.)

Reality Check
    OK, now that it's clear that you are a GG and talking about helping your boyfriend present better as a female, that's something I would love for my wife to do. She has helped a bit with selection of clothes and jewelry but that's about it.