Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you mind if your GG SO wants to do a little make over on your Femme?

Would you mind if your GG SO wants to do a little make over on your Femme?

What do women do when they meet a guy... transform him. a little bit here or there. right?

so... I have now the urge to transform Her also. a bit more to my taste. A bit more classy... a bit more this a bit less that you know what I mean right? Not a downright metamorphoses but a bit more up to date.

would you appreciate that from your SO?

Good luck with that, Elke!

It is often said that a man marries a woman with the expectation that she will never change, whereas a woman marries a man with the expectation that she will be able to change him (for the better - in her eyes)...

I second what Leslie said. If I attempted to "change" my wife she would assume I don't like who she is. Or that there is definitely something wrong.
    Live and let dress.

As I understand the question in the title, your GG SO would like to change your femme personna which sounds wonderful. Help from the "pros" is always appreciated. You are fortunate to have a SO who would like to help.

So the question is whether or not I would like to get constructive criticism or tips from an actual woman (a hypothetical GG SO) on my presentation? Sure, why not?

Banned Read only
    Being that your guy is very tall and has large feet, you are going to be somewhat limited in how much compromise is available.

I "learned" in all my past LTRs that it is pretty much in a female's "nature" to drop hints about "proper presentation". The trick is to allow them to think they are steering you.

I'm with you professional help always the best way to go

whoops I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I AM the GG SO and I would like to tweak my CD boyfriends approach to his girl a bit. Make her a bit more classy and stylish and and... well you know...
    Girls just want to have fun. Yes also the GG ones

I would love it!
    Stephanie

Banned Read only
    Elkeliini, your cross dressing boyfriend DOES need help. Putting an outfit together is remarkably difficult as a guy trying to dress like an average woman. There are thousands of subtle rules about what goes and does not go together. We are challenged, to say the least. YES, YES, he will appreciate it and moreover, he needs it.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkeliini View Post
    Make her a bit more classy and stylish and and... well you know...
    Personally I think that many cds could use this sort of transformation. Any advice I have been able to garner from any GG has been great. My wife has helped change me and I have definitely appreciated it.

Elke,
    Let's start at post #8.

Most would love the opportunity for a bit of tweaking.

I was a palette and experimenters canvas many times over and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Being smooth skinned and a good subject I had many dollars of makeup plastered all over my face.

Sometimes it even felt like concrete had been applied but the metamorphosis was always the same.

"A beautiful butterfly" always emerged.....

Well I thought so anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkeliini View Post
    whoops I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I AM the GG SO and I would like to tweak my CD boyfriends approach to his girl a bit. Make her a bit more classy and stylish and and... well you know...
    I didn't realize that you were a GG when I posted my orignal response, Elke, but now that I've gone back and re-read your OP in that light, I guess that you had already proven the point that I was trying to make, but which is now really just after the fact...

I would always take another opinion to help me become the best that I can be as Stephanie. Also that shows me that she is with me not against me when it comes to dressing.

My opinion is that a CD would welcome such help especially, if it was done with the purpose of improving the overall "look" and the subject was brought up in a loving manner.
    Hugs, Carole

I credit a lot of my looks to my first long-term girlfriend as she gave me a lot of honest feedback and hints and tips for both make-up as well as clothing.

And she would sometimes hint that the short skirts and the fishnets (hey, I was 19! ) could make place for something more "lady-like".

So yeah, in general, I would welcome that.

However, say something about my heels.. and prepare for battle!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

YES! (that's - I'd love it, not yes, I mind... )

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Always welcome here.. Makeup is always a chore for me.. She seems to enjoy doing it for me..
    Amazes me sometimes..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Silver Member
    There is always room for improvement, and if done in a professional way with some one with knowledge & experience, it can be a positive change, but be certain the subject is willing! Enjoy.

I think it would be fun to let her do the entire package, head to toe, and see what type of girl she would like to see. What the differences would be? I'm guessing there would probably be some pretty dramatic changes.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

As a new CDer I would love if my GG SO gave me a makeover! She has helped pick out makeup and applied it but she hasn't built up to seeing me completely dressed. Go for it!!!

Elke, by all means, go for it. I can't imagine there is a cross dresser alive who wouldn't jump at the chance

Silver Member
    Seems like it would be fun. Enjoy the makeover. My wife has enjoyed several attempts to transform a toad and each attempt has been fun.

Well, I know I'd love it. That's for sure!

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife has been instrumental in every aspect of Tina's development. Our situation is a bit different as we discovered Tina together 8+ years ago and Tina knew nothing! Tina was and is delighted with any and all help from her "girlfriend". The more we all work together the closer we become.