Thread: awesome day out please read.

Smile awesome day out please read.

Hi there it's megan today i went out with my mum and dad to the shops bought some new shoes and have a coffee and some lunch it was fantastic i felt i could be my real self for once there were alot of people around but they didn't seem to notice me i was a little nervous but that is understandable for a first time out in public.

i just wanted to share this with you i think it was a great day and nobody said anything to me so i think i might just have pulled it off.

I hope this story gives you hope to one day go out in the daytime i will being going out again when i can that is for sure.

megan.

WONDERFUL! Having Mum and Dad with you was certainly a glorious thing..
    I have trouble finding a Mate to go out with me.. except in the 'dark'..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Silver Member
    That is great Megan, going out with an understanding and accepting mum & dad! It is your courage to show who you are that IMO gives you comfort and confidence. Thanx for sharing. Enjoy.

lovely story! especially the mum and dad along. wonderful. I hope you had a really nice day and found some great shoes too
    Girls just want to have fun. Yes also the GG ones

Sounds like a wonderful family day Megan, Congrats on making it out in the daylight.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I'm glad you had a great time and the support!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Megan,

CONGATS on your first outing. I am glad it went well and getting to share it with family is all the better.

Hugs

Isha

Wonderful to hear you had and awesome day out with family,still waiting to take that leap

Oh, honey, what a delightful tale to share! I am so happy for you getting out and having such a good day. But I am even happier for you that you have such love and support from your parents. Not all are so fortunate in that regard. But with that kind of family support I am sure you will go far. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs

This sounds awesome! Glad you could make out into the public. I bet it felt amazing!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How wonderful, Megan! Out with your parents.

My parents have both passed on. But, I have visions of at least of them rolling over whenever I dress.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In their last years I took care of both of my parents. I was enfemme all the time. No compliments or bad reactions.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Well done to you for being able to open up to youir parents and well done to them for listening and accepting.

That is a wonderful news my dear Megan ...and to top it with your parents ...you have hit the jack pot ..Congratulation ....I think you can have the courage now to be open all the time ....but the question is how did you convince your parents ?,,,it is more difficult than going out .....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Wonderful, Megan! So cool!

Be sure to be extra special nice to your parents, clearly they love you very much.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

That's awesome Megan! I can't wait to get out there. but I'm new to this and broke so I still have more to buy before I can really go out fully dressed. I did go out with my SO underdressed and with pink nails shoe shopping. Scary but a total thrill. I love hearing stories like yours, knowing I will soon have my own!!
    Where did all this silly pink fog come from??

I bet you felt like the girl you portrayed.

What a wonderful feeling it must have been.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is great families can be your best support

You have two assume loving parents.

you have awesome parents megan! It is freeing and wonderful to be out I hope you get to experience more times like this!