Thread: if someone

Smile if someone

if someone said if the next time you dress as a women you cood never go back to being a male wood you not or do it just to see if it happen ?

if you're saying that to me now...wait one sec, while i get dressed...
    paula

If I could change to a woman instantly and permanently, no, I wouldn't do that. If the next time I dressed, I would be transformed, no matter when it is, then I would never dress again, and I would be very sad.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Banned Read only
    That actually happens in reality for some of us!

This is a pretty common fantasy, although with a few of you, I wonder sometimes if it doesn't signify something deeper?

One question you might ask yourself - "why do you want to be a woman?" It isn't as glamorous as you think, and it's also a whole lot more dangerous than I think some of you might care for. But if, in spite of all the unpleasant real world consequences (hello - your wife!) you still would take that dare, that says something, I guess.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lori, As much as I enjoy dressing I don't think I would do it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The bigger issue is what the whole package of a woman entails. For most of us who get dressed and go out for a day or an evening, that only represents a fraction of what a woman is. There is so much more, and unless you are willing to buy the whole package, I would pass, as tempting as the initial thought of getting dressed without being near a closet may be.

I men you will be you inside but after to dress as a women for ever an look like you was

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I very good question and I don't think many here would actually do it.
    There are days when I would and days I wouldn't dream of it.
    I can say this if I were in my 20's and know what I know now yes I would.My inner female voice is that strong.
    I know it would pose problems to overcome but I'm sure I could deal with them.

I would do it in a heartbeat. Can we work on getting this to work? Please?

Deep down inside I sometimes wish I was a woman but then reality kicks in and I know that will truly never happen at least not by some magical way. Yes there are surgical and HRT treatments but I'm just quite not ready for that and may never be but I will try and get as close as I can with my CD and still be happy even if I don't get to dress up everyday.

Loving who I am first will help me become who I want to be.

StephanyT

I would probably fall into that trap eventually but it would still be a trap. The last time I went without dressing I totally lost it within a few months and wound up here.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Hi.

The advantage for most here is .yes you can get dressed up in all the finery and have a ball and pretend to be as much like a woman as you wont and i'v said many do so well yet you are still who you are, despite many saying they'd like to remain dressed in that state as like a woman.

You can change your clothes and go back to the real world ,and be you.

my difference is as you know im female i dont have the advantage of ( i do in some ways ) ill change back to being a male, thats not what i am or was, sure not fully any way.

being a woman does bring with it advantages and disadvantages, thats just what it is about being female, plus i dont know what its like to be a 100 % full on male. i was not born with that,
    so in some ways i think you have well many here have that advantage over myself,
    you may think the grass is greener in my world and maybe it is in many aspects more so in the glamour dress makeup and so on remember we for the most part of our lives mine any way is nothing like that, i still work on jobs so not much about my life is glamourous.

in fact im happy not dressed up.just as happy in my work clothes so there you have it,

...noeleena...

Great question! And after thinking long and hard.. my answer would probably be NO.

I absolutely love what I do.. dressing up and doing stuff.. whether casual or in full-on glam mode!

But that's also what I like about it.. I get to do the fun stuff that women do.

Oh.. and talk about an unfortunate typo: "male wood"! (why yes, I am 10 years old )
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford View Post
    if someone said if the next time you dress as a women you cood never go back to being a male wood you not or do it just to see if it happen ?
    Of corse I would

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    As much as I love dressing and do so some 4 or so days a week ... no. Love my wife; make up takes too much work; and I'm still an ugly woman.

I also know that I'll likely wake tomorrow and still have the option of dressing.

Banned Read only
    Lori it is an interesting question, as you get older and look back at certain points you would love it to happen but as I get older what gender would I like to be ? Living up to the image of being a man and still attempting to do the things you use to do is wearing a bit thin, I no longer thumb through the latest tool catalogue , I'd sooner check a fashion one putting outfits together.
    Ok I'm dressing for the last time, no going back !

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lori,

I would have to answer no on this one. Isha is an integral part of who I am as a person but so is "boy me" and I would not be willing to let either go on a permanent basis. I suppose if I were Isha full time then I could always CD as boy me but I don't think I would find that as much fun.

Hugs

Isha

Do I get to be young and pretty (or even just an average young woman, because most young woman can make themselves quite good looking) or will I be a 50 y/o fat ugly woman? Because if the latter is the case, well, my life will be almost exactly the same, so why bother. Everything must be taken into consideration.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It would be a dream come true! I want "him" dead!!!

If that happened to me, all life's challenges would be gone.

No.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.