Well, My SO has been full of surprises lately. She never ceases to amaze me as to how well she is with all of this. Had I known I may have shared this side of me with her a long time ago but hindsight is 20/20 as it is with everything in life.

Last week she asked me to take May 1st off. I was thinking...anniversary? someone's Birthday? What am I forgetting here? as she seldom asks me to day any one certain day off. Turns out that she bought two tickets to the 2014 Women's expo. Talk about shock but when I asked who the second ticket was for her reply was "Joanne" which was the bigger shock.

I have mixed feelings about this, the femme side is giddy as all get to go see new products, clothes, and maybe learn some techniques (if I can without outing myself) but I feel that I may be way out of place there as I will certainly be in drab. I voiced this to her and then came the next shock...she suggested I go dressed.

That certainly is a no go. While I may be about an hour and a half from home, there are some people going there that I know of that I surely don't want to know anything about my femme side. If these two shocks weren't enough, the third was the suggestion that I "bring a bag" and we'll go to some nice area and I can get some outside time and she'll take some pictures.

That is a strong possibly as I haven't had a chance to dress in about a week now. I am hoping that time permits it but I guess it all depends on how much time we spend at the expo. One of our favorite stores reopened this last week and I am dying to go there and see what new stuff they have.

I don't have any questions or such....just wanted to vent about this a bit as it makes me think a bit and ow, it hurts lol