Thread: Ahhh ... Sweet Relief!

Ahhh ... Sweet Relief!

Today was an especially stressful day at work. No particular reason, just a lot of little things that added up. I found myself getting more and more irritable. I began thinking about all the people who've gotten on my nerves for one reason or another, and how I was really going to tell them off, and on and on. Quitting time finally came. On the drive home I just got more and more worked up about things. When I checked the mail, a package I've been waiting for hadn't come, and that just added more fuel to the fire. I was going to call the company and really let them have it. And I was going to call a few other people too, and let them have it too.

But I thought maybe I'd change my clothes first. Off with the man clothes, and on with a bra and breast forms. Oh hey! Here's a cute little Spring dress I've never had a chance to wear! I slipped it on, along with a wig, earrings and a dab of lipstick. I sat down on my back patio, looked up at the clear blue sky, and I realized the world was perfect. What was it I was so stressed about? I have no idea. And that package? Well, it'll come tomorrow. Or the next day. Nothing to worry about.

I like myself this way. Why can't I be like this all the time?

Perhaps someday. Someday soon.

Just thought I'd share. I'm sure many of you have had similar experiences.

I feel that way everytime I dress,it is such a feeling of relief....I wish I could dress all the time,just feels so natural and soothing,must be the pink fog!

Silver Member
    Cynthia, Glad to read you got over your very stressful day! It is difficult to say why we let some of those bad moments build up, take control of us, and try to ruin everything. Consider taking a moment to think of something that you really have enjoyed or are excited to do would help you get through those tension filled times. If all else fails - relax and let "Cynthia" take charge. Enjoy.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Good for you Cynthia to have crossdressing to ease the stress that planet Earth can throw at you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cynthia, If we could bottle and sell this as a stress reliever we could make a MILLION.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Pretty much on a daily basis these days. I agree...more and soon sound about right!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cynthia,
    It is often a quiet relief to get home and change after a stressful day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.