Thread: Is CDing really a hobby ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Is CDing really a hobby ?

I'm going to start by apologising to any one I've offended when they have called CDing their hobby.
    The first time I read it, I saw red !
    I like so many have been to hell and back and not only hurt inside but also hurt others, so how could a hobby relate to that ?
    If you haven't been through turmoil and your dressing started and continued in pleasant stages I can see now how it can become an enjoyable but totally consuming pastime. Perfecting the look is extending the hobby, the more you do it the better it gets, I can also see now why many say the sexual content has gone, a hobby is not about that.I have never lost that, I do enjoy dressing but my pastime is painting, combining the two is my small slice of heaven.
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-03-2014 at 04:50 AM.