Thread: Someone's watching over us.

Someone's watching over us.

It was about 10pm last night and the kids were out, I was going outside to smoke a cigar and decided that I would go outside dressed not to get changed, I went out back but it was to windy. I came back in and my wife asked why I came back in, I told her it was to windy back there and I didn't want to get changed to sit out front. She told me that I was dressed in black and if I sit on the side of the veranda no would see and the kids won't be home for a few hours. I grabbed my cigar and a drink and closed the light outside and she was right it was dark but the street light did give a little light. I slowly stepped outside and it wasn't as windy out front and instantly my first step a light wind blow threw and it lifted my dress up and WOW! What a feeling. I sat there very quietly and I was enjoying my drink and cigar and just enjoying the moment and the feeling of the light cool breeze on my legs and the disbelieve that I was actually sitting on my front veranda. The street light did show enough to show my black pantyhosed legs, but if someone walked or drove by they would have to really look close to make out who I was, but if someone would pull into my driveway or walked towards the house I wouldn't have a chance to get in, I would be trapped there. I was half way through my cigar and with a blink of my eye I got this feeling over me, it's like I woke up and I was sitting outside naked, all at once I felt the women's cloths on me and looked down and felt discomfort. I had five steps to walk to the front door and they were the longest five steps of my life. I walked in the house and my wife asked me if I seen a ghost. I told her I don't know that something just came over me and I was going to get changed and then I will go back outside to finish my cigar. I didn't finish the sentence and the door bell rang, HOLY S&?T! who the hell is that, and at this hour, I ran into my room to get changed, as I am changing I hear my brother and sister in laws voice. I came out and they thought that I was sleeping and I told them I was smoking a cigar outside felt cold and came in to change into something warmer. They told us they were at there sons soccer game and she had to borrow something from my wife, seen the lights in the house and knew we were awake. I looked outside and seen the way he drove into the driveway when he pulled in I wouldn't have had a chance if I was outside. They left about an hour later and the first thing my wife asked me if there was a crossdressing GOD or something that made me come in at that moment. That really freaked me out, has anything like this ever happen to someone here?
    Last edited by Maria 60; 05-04-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Platinum Member
    That must have rattled you a bit. In my closeted days I had a few near misses. I won't attribute the intuition to divine sources, but there have been times when something seemed off.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Incredible! Sometimes I think that sooner or later it will happen, I will get caught. Maybe some part of me is hoping for it to happe, since I am completely closeted.
    Thank you for sharing!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Some deity, somewhere was smiling on you, Maria.. Never happened to me to that extent...

My guess is that we are probably individually fated to have a few near misses before someone 'hits'... and then after that, of course, near misses don't matter anymore..

If there is a moral to this story, I suppose it has to be - If you enjoy a good smoke on your veranda en femme, expect to be 'smoked' yourself by anyone dropping in unexpectedly...

Perhaps you should take the opportunity to buy a lottery ticket now, too...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

BELIEVE. God loves us all.

I actually have had experiences of sudden premonitions like that, several in fact, and I've learned to pay attention to them and act accordingly. I even feel that when one seems like a false alarm there may be something going on I don't know about. And yeah, I do feel I'm being watched over.

A law of averages I think.
    Fortunately for me the averages have been working in my favour.

These have been counterbalanced by the wins I have had in the Lotto draws.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I had a near miss that I can laugh about now, but at the moment it was heart-stoppingly terrifying. While at work, I was wearing some nice powder blue nylon panties under my boy clothes. I was worried about them showing, so I was wearing a pair of boxer briefs over them, then my jeans. I know, way overkill, but it was one of the first days I ever wore panties outside the house. So, anyways, when it came time to go home, for a variety of reasons, I decided to take the panties off. I went to the men's room, and having a fit of laziness, decided to just slip them down one leg, then the other, without taking off the pants and boxers. First leg went just fine, but the panties got caught on the tread on the sole of my shoes. I tugged them to free them up and sure enough, they popped off my shoe and, like a rubber band off my finger, went shooting out under the stall door onto the floor of the men's room. Fortunately, the men's room was unoccupied at the time, but I did a mad scramble to get them before someone came in.

Close calls happen to all of us, I suspect.

Like I said, hilarious in retrospect, but terrifying when it happened.

Megan

I like to sit out in back and smoke cigars, almost always en femme. We have people dropping by unexpectedly all the time. I'm always walking in on someone fully dressed. When this happens I just act like nothing's wrong, and that how I'm dressed is the most natural thing in the world. Most people are too embarrassed to say anything. The "repeat offenders" have gotten used to the idea of me dressing en femme, and treat it as normal.

If do not call ahead - they get what they get as far as my outfit. If they call ahead I decide on a case by case basis what I wear.

Crossdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    BELIEVE. God loves us all.
    Amen to that!

I've had some experiences similar to that...nothing related to any bad habit, but from people who just show up unannounced (I hate that!). Doesn't happen as much now (except from neighbors ringing the doorbell for stupid things...I just don't answer it if I don't feel like it...later, I say I probably didn't hear it) It sucks to have your alone time stolen. The main thing is to always have an escape plan. The other day I was out and decided not to wash makeup up before returning home and had to avoid a talkative neighbor (good ol boy type) who would have come over to gossip with me about a problem neighbor... I hope he didn't see me drive past and circle back after he was gone.
    Chickie

Funny, on Friday night I got home and was feeling a little stressed out about work. I thought I would go upstairs and put on a bra and relax until my wife got home. I wear a bra under my drab clothes a lot. But something told me not to do it. Fast forward a couple of hours and we were leaving the restaurant after dinner and I run into a co-worker and her boyfriend. In joking fashion she starts poking me in the ribs. If I had gone and put on my bra she would have felt it and then the cat would have been out of the bag.

Tracy

Periodically something happens to remind me why underdressing isn't such a good idea. One such event; I tried to squeeze by a little too close, my pocket caught on a hand railing and ripped my pants from waist down to the knee. I took a picture of that with my phone, and that pic sits on my fridge to remind me NOT to go out underdressed....anywhere.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do believe a higher power has been watching me for a long time.
    There have been many times my intuition/or God/higher power has warned me of dangers I could not see ahead of me.
    In some cases I saw a glimpse of myself laying dying on the ground.
    I am very thankful for the intervention that has let me live all these years.
    Nothing ever CD related ...............yet but if so I will pay attention to the feelings.
    I do believe we all have an ability to sense our inner harmony getting disturbed.

The important question here is what type of cigar were you smoking?

I prefer a "Lonsdale".

Aspiring Member
    I swear to you it's some kind of sixth sense, spirits or something. This used to happen to me ALL the time especially when I was younger, in middle school and would be dressing in mom's stuff at the house. It would just be this weird feeling all of a sudden that you cannot explain. But you recognized it whenever it came. And sure enough, anytime I got that feeling I was on the verge of being caught.
    Still can't explain it to this day. Don't know if it's energy, God or what but I do know its REAL.

I am not great at seeing what may be coming, although I feel my intuition and empathy are pretty high. My own thought is that it is an almost instinctual awareness of a situation that might become dangerous.
    My late partner, however, was, and I quickly learned to listen to her. Not 100%, but right far better than 50% of the time.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Banned Spammer
    I kept a journal years ago with quite a few experiences I had with intuition or a voice telling me to stop, change my direction of travel or to just stay quiet and stay put.
    I can't explain it but you know when it happens its like a burning in your belly button at least for me it is.
    Sounds crazy but I believe in intuition.

Feminine intuition, Maria! Yes, it has happened to me too several times, and yes, I consider it a gift from God.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Spammer
    If you have that feeling something isn't quite right listen to that feeling because a dollar to a donut something is wrong sho nuf.

Wow ...that was a very close call,,,,,this what scare me a lot ...to be exposed in a wrong moment ,,,,But this is the thrill that make me alert and at the edge ,,,,,and the excitement to walk in a public corridor with my CD on just for the show off that Im a woman walking in the sacred land of exposure ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, If you take chances sooner or later your luck is going to run out.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!