Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sitting in our nightgowns

Silver Member

Sitting in our nightgowns

Tonight my wife and I were sitting watching a TV show both of us wearing nightgowns. She received a call from an acquaintance about an upcoming event. At the end of the conversation the caller apparently apologized for calling late. My wife said no problem we are just sitting here in our, pregnant pause, media room.

I knew instantly what she was about to say but caught herself. It was a case of the other person did not have a need to know that I had on a nightgown.

Wanna know what I think?
    You are just a normal same person.

What a great way to relax with your wife!!!

Doesn't every couple watch TV in their nightgowns

You didn't say anything about matching robes, or at least a cute sweater, depending on the nightgown...

Kate

Matching as well?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Liz, It sounds like you have a wonderful wife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian Faith View Post
    Doesn't every couple watch TV in their nightgowns
    Sometimes...

I have been up for an hour and still in mine.The only clothing Ive changed is my panties and put a pair of stockings on.

No Matchy, matchy, but we watch tv all the time that way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    No we don't have matching nightgowns or robes. We like different styles.

Funny My wife wears pjs I wear nightgowns go figure

You silly girls!

I was referring to robes and/or sweaters matching the nightgown, not each other's outfits. And with just a bit of playful sarcasm, not that we pay any attention to such details.

Kate

Kiwi same in my house,my wife always wears PJs and I always wear a nightdress.

No wife or SO at the moment but allways wear my nightgown in front of the T.V. at night. Just feels so natural.

Lisa

Banned Read only
    I sat and read your thread this morning while wearing my nightie and silk wrap thinking I'm going to be caught out one day, I sometimes clear the windows on my wife's car when she has an early start with a short jacket thrown over.

Lucky me, my wonderful bride of 44 years and I enjoy breakfast many mornings in our night gowns!

I and my wife wear our nightgowns every evening, relax, watch a movie. It's such a lovely. relaxing thing to do... I love it!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    In our house my wife and I don't wear night gowns but we do both wear some girly PJs I think it's cute that you both get all cosy and girly together. Good for you!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My wife's nighttime attire is one of my large tee shirts and a pair of pajama pants. Mine is Vanity Fair gown and robe or pajamas.

I'm shocked.

I can't believe you have a Media room Liz :-)
    Last edited by Sarah21; 05-10-2014 at 09:40 PM.

You do realize that men have historically worn nightgown? They are more commonly called "nightshirts" these days but they are the same thing. The men's styles tend to have longer sleeves and are made from coarser fabrics, but they are basically the same.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

There are some lucky people here that have found someone to share their fetish with.... I have always loved nightgowns ....... my last relationship I tried to be totally open with her and she was ok with it for a few years .... we would sleep together in our nightgowns,, I loved spooning with her in all the slippery softness....we would take little vacations and I would pack several nightgowns and pantyhose for us to wear , it was so much fun............. for some reason I started having problems keeping an erection during sex.. I don't really know what it was but I could tell she wasn't totally into it and I guess I started feeling kinda ashamed of it or something... then I would get kinda anxiety about it I guess and couldn't keep it up which is kinda weird because when I am here in the mornings in my hose and gown I can be hard for over an hour straight ...... I guess she decided that I wasn't making her happy anymore and left .... that was 2 years ago and I still love her with all my heart because she was the only woman that I was able to be totally open with... I know I will probably never find another.... not in this small town anyways......

Sounds like my wife and I.
    Angie

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah21 View Post
    I'm shocked.

I can't believe you have a Media room Liz :-)
    Yes we must use it every other week one night, but not the most wasted room in the house, never use the living room, Maybe one meal a year in the dinning room. I read a survey and most people my age with grown children only use 3 or 4 rooms in their home.