Thread: First nightclub experience

First nightclub experience

Ok, I finally got up the guts to do what I've been dreaming about: go out dancing.
    I have to credit a much more outgoing friend of mine for convincing me to go.

We went out to a busy gay club, in a group of four (three of us en femme, and fourth a cis girl). In case you're thinking naughty things, I wasn't looking for a hookup - I just always liked dancing, and dancing as a girl is one of my main fantasies.

I have to admit I learned some more feminine dance moves in advance. Didn't want to look like a dude in a dress. Thank you, YouTube!

It rocked. It was exactly what I wanted: dark, smoke filled (smoke machine, not cigs), dance floor brimming with people of every type imaginable. A place where no one looked at me strangely, and just dark enough that I might be convincingly feminine.

A few surprises:
    - didn`t expect that many straight people. Huh.
    - the women's washrooms were a riot. All those anecdotes were true, it's like a social gathering place. So much talking in there! All the women there very cheery at seeing me.
    - I honestly expected not to attract any attention, especially not from women. That was perhaps my own reverse prejudice (assuming cis women look down on CDs). Wrong! Several girls were very friendly, to the point of approaching me and dancing with me.
    - Sadly (and naively), I attracted some wrong attention too. A guy who probably had a bit much to drink became very sexually aggressive with me. That was a first for me... I was always the pursuer, not the pursued. I got a taste of the other side of the feminine experience, but it did not feel flattering, only menacing.

Overall, though, the night was a success, and I'm looking forward to going again.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Glad you had fun. The key to relaxing is just to be yourself, nothing more or less. Keep having fun.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

First experiences are always "A night to remember."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Very cool!

Platinum Member
    Yeah, the gay clubs here in Houston seem to attract a very diverse crowd. I too was surprised to find, during my first night out, that I was approached by several women and no men. I wasn't available, and since then, I've often thought, if I had known that some women could actually be attracted to CDing males when I was single I would have started going out en femme long ago!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Jesse, It sounds like this will not be your last time going out dancing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like a blast..... gets better too as your confidence grows.

Silver Member
    Jesse, wonderful to read you had a "successful night" out dancing, also experiencing some real GG issues. The more you go out, the more you will want to go out! Enjoy.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Wonderful news Jesse! Congrats on getting out. Any pics of the occasion? We'd love to see them. Hugs , Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Sounds like a wonderful evening, an evening I can only dream about however a splendid evening nonetheless. Very happy for you even if someone wasn't very nice there.

@--}----

There are always 'chasers' who want to pick up a cute gurl.

It sounds like you had a blast. Yay!

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I did a few dance bars with my wife on halloween and I've got to agree, the experience was pretty much the same. It really is an eye opener what it is like on the receiving side.
    Chickie

Good for you Jesse - glad it was a good experience overall...

As was said earlier, I expect cute girls are always going to get hit on regardless of their... errr... origins...

Probably a good plan to do it as part of a group - you make it sound so tempting...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
    Wonderful news Jesse! Congrats on getting out. Any pics of the occasion? We'd love to see them. Hugs , Tonya
    Hi Tonya,
    /hugs right back at ya

In the excitement only one of us took a short vid, which just basically looks like a booming dark club, lol. No other pictures that I know of! Also, I don't like to put up my (entire) face up on the internet.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."