Thread: Heads or Tails?

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar

Question Heads or Tails?

I was recently watching the latest Katy Perry video (something about birthdays) where she dresses up as different types of birthday entertainers for parties. There is one where she is an 80 year old stripper, one where she is a clown, a stand up comic for a barmitzva (SP), and others. For the comic, her character was male, middle-aged, and overweight. She had a fat suit and a chubby realistic latex mask on. At the end of the video she can be seen goofing around in her different personas. At one point she is dancing/playing a guitar in her underwear (in her real body) with her face still fully made up as the male comic. The contrast between the head and body was hilarious and the fact it kinda looked like me (headwise) gave me one of those "if only" moments. Which leads me to my question.

Head or Tails?

Lets say there is a device that can either make your face/head your ideal female face/head or your body from the neck down your dream body. Which would you choose?

This device also can be turn off for times when you not enfemme.

You can't choose both, that's cheating.

I choose the head, my body is easy.

I do need a head job though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Silly game, I like it. I'll take the female body evey time.

Female body the face can be fixed

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Female body for sure!!

Platinum Member
    Hi RD, Lets go with the body.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    Yeah I'd go with body too. However I think face would be a more strategic pick as they say it is what everyone notices first about a person and I find the face to be the Achilles' heel of passing for most CDers.
    Last edited by ReluctantDebutant; 05-10-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Face they do not make enough bondo it fix mine

No question: head. There is so much you can do to the body underdressing to be passable, but there's only so much you can do with the face.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Heads wins.
    It's much easier to make my body the shape I desire (at least enough for others), but to have my ideal female face and hair, without all the shaving, foundaions, etc and without a wig would be fabulous.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    Tails. I would need the body shape definitely.

With a wig and makeup my face already appears feminine and much younger than my actual years.

That's an interesting question RD... simple on the surface but got me thinking...

Can't have both... hmmm...

Would be Tails then for me... but I'd have to have the package include mannerisms, the walk, the sway... And with all that, a decent wig and big old sunglasses, the face would be low on impact...

Only one other thing... the body would have to be 50% of my biological age... but don't think I'm ageist - it's just a fantasy, right...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Oooooh, tough question..... assuming that the prefect body could be, as Katey suggested, I would take the body albeit much younger than mine... as others have said, I could fix the face...but one thing...you can keep the on off device. I would not want to go back. LOL

Aspiring Member
    Body here also.

Tails!!!

Dream (female) body as and when I want it? That's the stuff of dreams! Face & hair I can sort (within reasonably acceptable limits) with makeup & wig.

Body. I know really good plastic surgeons who could fix my face, and make up will do the rest. Oh sh!t; forgot, I'd still be bald. Oh well, back to square one. I guess I could always just still use my wigs, though.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female body, I can work my makeup into something acceptable....