Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has any CD's ever gone panti-less under skirt or dress when going out?

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

Has any CD's ever gone panti-less under skirt or dress when going out?

I have and the feeling it exhilarating and extremely sensual.I wear stockings and garters underneath only. To feel the breeze and cool air going up under the skirt and blowing against the family jewels is behind description. I'm going to do it this weekend under a very full pleated billowy skirt when I'm dressed to the 9's and go to the concert hall with my male friends for a symphony. Of course you can't have any tell tale bulge of the
    'package'... would be to crass.
    Wonder if any GG's reading this are brave enough to answer. Comments?
    Megan
    Last edited by Megan70; 05-09-2014 at 08:47 AM.

I haven't tried it, but if I did, I would only do it while wearing a crotchless pantyhose that would leave my testicles free and hold my penis in place. I wouldn't want any possible errection scaring/disgusting people. Going pantiless is something women can experience freely and that's another reason to be jealous of them.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've worn stockings with garters and crotchless panties under dresses, it does feel great.

Aspiring Member
    My sister never wears anything under her skirts but the reasons are a little different than written here lol. I can't even say why here as our GG reasons are just not sexy!

But yeah, I'm sure there are women who enjoy this feeling. For me personally, I always feel too vulnerable and exposed. There's a feeling of 'openness' that I think a man just couldn't understand. Silly really, given we're all born naked.

I guess I'm quite attached to lingerie, after all
    Last edited by Tinkerbell-GG; 05-08-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Nope. Going "commando" en femme doesn't seem to be in my repertoire but if you enjoy doing it, go for it I say.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wouldn't. Too much jangling around. My preference is for
    A
    Gaff

Do it all the time. In fact wearing a short pink skirt,white camy, and bra at this very moment, no panties,feels great!

i would ve nevr thought that was possible, but after all thses many many years I did go panty less last summer, and i was amazed how femme i syill flet. Maybe again this year..LOL..

Platinum Member
    Hi Megan, No That's not on my schedule.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I wouldn't be able to do it. Something might pop up at the wrong time and look like I'm trying to pitch a tent. If you do go through with it, I would suggest carrying a pair of panties just in case you need to reign them in

Megan,
    I would not be so inclined and it has never fascinated me at all.
    From other posts you have answered this is a surprising question from you as far as I am concerned.

No I am not shocked, just surprised and no it is something I don't think I would attempt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Beverly, don't be shocked at anything. Occasionally, I mean rarely i take a walk on the wild side. And to others, no worry about 'raising the flag' due to medication and E.Dysfunction. But boy does the breeze feel good. Just wear stockings or Thigh highs to really appreciate it, not crotched pantyhose.

Nearly always when wearing full gowns and tea dresses. Often when wearing full skirts, flared skirts and pleated skirts. It is certainly cooler and more comfortable and just a trifle daring I think. As you say, only with outfits where no tell tale signs would be possible.
    Stay Safe!

When I dressed almost daily, I would wear a short denim skirt with no panties. Other than walking outside the house, no I never went out without panties.

not me at least not if I am going any where If I am just playing around the house well Maybe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Read only
    Ugh! I want no reminders that that stuff is even down there! Good god it needs to go...

My partner, on the other hand, does this all the time.

OK, this is one of those where it's hard to make up my mind. I've gone commando under a skirt and really liked the feeling of the breeze between my legs (and the wickedness of it all) but I really love the feeling on silky panties too.

Now and then sleeping, but I'd never do it going outside.
    Just don't ever want to take the chance that something might come up....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Why yes on occasion. Of course it is around the house when I am fully dolled up as Sarah. I wear full skirt or loose dress with my open bottom girdle, nylons and a lacy slip. It is great feeling, but still a very lady like appearance.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Megan, you're a bad girl! Hell no I haven't!

Well the Scottish do it all the time under there kilts, so why not under a skirt. LOL

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Not the one on TV!
    Hi Megan....Once when I was out and about, my panties accidentally touched the wet restroom floor......I took them off and went commando.....it was a nice feeling but i was concerned about accidentally exposing myself......

The visual I got from reading this has scared me for life.....eww!

Well, nobody asked you to witness a train wreck!
    Around the house, close to 100% of the time. Outside, for convenience if, say, I need to wheel the the trash to the curb. When I go out I dress male, however, I seem to have been growing more and more androgynous in appearance (hair below my shoulder blades in a pony tail, my figure has been getting more female lately). A couple of weeks ago I was at my bank, which is in a local shopping center. As I returned to my car an SUV went by; in it was a little girl, maybe 8 or 9. She was staring at me with the oddest expression on her face, like she had never seen anything like me in her life! I tried waving; she just kept staring. I've never experienced anything like that before; very disconcerting.
    Comfort is also the main reason for commando; anything else irritates a rather sensitive area.
    Last edited by donnalee; 05-09-2014 at 06:12 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    The visual I got from reading this has scared me for life.....eww!
    How true! When a pantythriller goes pantyless,anything is possible! The material in the skirt or dress may have the same effect as the silky panties! All good at home,but keep it there please! I have spent a great deal of time and effort here in NE Florida engaging and educating City Councilors,police officers,general public with the goal of "Transgender awareness". It may be kind of sort of,within your personal right to sport an erection under that billowing skirt in a public place,but it borders on lack of decency,in my opinion. I visualize a half bearded lady sitting on a park bench sporting a flouncy skirt...trying to cover an erection with her hand bag...Please keep the thrill at home! We don't need the national media attention that an incident could cause.
    Last edited by Rogina B; 05-09-2014 at 07:00 AM.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !