Thread: been gone, had some serious family issues.. I'm trying hard to come back

Unhappy been gone, had some serious family issues.. I'm trying hard to come back

it's not easy when your family who has always been there for you ends up not grasping this ONE thing of all things.. and so you supress is to please them and you go for about a month or so as I did.. but you can't hide it. ... I still am at this point, at least to my family now.. they don't know I've gone back.. well I still am in therapy as well so I'll get to talk to my therapist on tuesday.. I don't want this backlash but I also would like very much to be free again
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

Be free, be happy. Find a way to make it fit in your life. There is no suppressing it. Close to 100% of us have tried, yet here we are. The people that truly love and care about you do so unconditionally.

Hi Allison.
    There is no one-size-fits-all answer. There is no guarantee that this will work out for the better. Sorry if I sound like a pessimist, however you need to be you. I have gender identity & transgender issues too, and my family knows it. So far so great. I am lucky in that sense, I guess.
    I wish you the best........peace & love!

I have to hide it all from my dad, brothers and sister, too. I they found out, it would be ugly. I have never had a wife or SO, so no problen there. Yoou are not alone in this, my friend. It can be hid, and you can do alright.

Platinum Member
    Hi Allison, It really sounds like things are going down hill fast, I would get some legal advice soon.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

it's yay or neigh with my family. I have to decide what's more important and it's just knowing that I would lose them to this if I came out again after they thought I got over it.

So it's simply one final brave step to take or not to take. no need for legal there. but thanks for the advice everyone.
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

Allison,
    There are some things families cannot grasp and dressing and transgenderism is right in there.

Your therapist may have some advice for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    I have to hide it all from my dad, brothers and sister, too. I they found out, it would be ugly. I have never had a wife or SO, so no problen there. Yoou are not alone in this, my friend. It can be hid, and you can do alright.
    im in the same postion i havent told any of my family, i once told a female friend i was close to but she found items related to transexuals an she finished with me soon after that