Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: If you could pick on woman to dress like

gosh, now this is a really tough question. I've never thought about dressing like a particular woman, i'm my own dresser. I want to dress like me, to represent me as i feel i am in fem form, unique and me-like. hmmn, now you got me thinking. What is my style?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

as for me I like Marie Osmond look. But I like the way I dress myself. Still need to work on makeup. I enjoy wearing my black pumps and stockings and black mini skirt. Sexy and elegant is what I like

Lauren Bacall. WWatch her in The Big Sleep.

Got to be kim kardashian for me, so sexy and stylish, pity am not the right shape, but a girl can dream I suppose