Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could pick on woman to dress like

This is prolly gonna get picked on but Megan fox always dresses very sexy so I'm adding her to my list as well lol
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

Aspiring Member
    Jennifer Tilly

Just one, that makes this a toughie and I have to think hard about it. In a way this question is not only generational but also dependent on the era. I love a lot of the answers especially those that chose the mature women, all classy and worthy of consideration. I thin the one many of you may have missed though is perhaps my ideal of class and how to mature gracefully. She is still perky yet classy, dresses stylishly but not too young for her age but still accepting she is a woman.

Katie Coric
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Salma Hayek
    Bettie Page
    Dita Von Teese

The most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person, except my wife of course - Jaclyn Smith. She came into a drugstore I was working at in Napa, California in the 80's. Television didn't do her justice. Her image is forever burned into my memory.

Well Kat Von D is pretty much my dream girl, as in I want to be with her and I want to be her! There are a lot of things she wears that I would never, even if I could pull them off...but I still find her so beautiful and her style so sexy.

Kat-Von-D-2.jpg

Please people, we don't need you to post photos of the woman you are admiring. It takes up space (there is a limit to number of photos per page) and we really already know what they look like. Lets keep it to just saying who you admire.

kthanx

(could have sworn I asked that before here)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Careful I bite <3
    While I couldn't particularly limit it to one, I do envy her right now and the looks she pulls off.

Quote Originally Posted by kaylyn View Post
    Did anybody say Jennifer Lawrence? She's stunning and I absolutely love her attitude. I would love to be in her circle of friends.

Aside from Stana Katic in my previous post, I would also put Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Winslet and Kaley Cuoco in the same category.
    You can call me Colleen

I would have to say any of the clothes from victoria secret or miss me! I love those outfits you can put together from those stores and the clothes are so comfortable!! so i guess if i could dress like any woman, it'd be those models for those brands:P the brunettes of course haha. i know im kinda cheating. But its all i could come up with maybe younger angelina jolie!!! if i could only pick one

L.A. East of the Mississippi where the sugar sand starts!
    I would love to do up like Danica Patrick the race driver in some of her photo shoots. Very sexy!
    heading to 10 posts!
    Last edited by Dannika; 07-16-2014 at 12:23 AM. Reason: misleading

I am from India and so i love to wear indian dresses a lot ,I love to get dressed like Neelam Shetty( Bollywood actress)Neelam Shetty stills _19_.jpgNeelam Shetty stills _19_.jpg

Megyn Kelly at Fox News gets my vote. Considering she is 43 she looks stunning and always dresses beautifully. She's smart as a whip and her background as a lawyer has helped her become a tenacious journalist.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 07-15-2014 at 11:34 PM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Kay Francis Paramout and especially Warner Bros star of the 1930;s. Monday nire there was a marathon of her films on TCM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That's really difficult to say; I'm still trying to figure out my own style.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'd have to say Bianca Beauchamp. That's probably going to have to remain a fantasy unless I grow some curves overnight haha.

80289492.BZjG1ZDL.F12007_martin094.jpg

Finding it so hard to choose, but my pick would be Blake Lively. She's just so gorgeous, sexy and she has an amazing style and taste for dresses <3 <3

Blake-Lively-wore-orange-dress-NYC.jpg blake-lively-for-chanel-blake-lively-21893973-1664-2500.jpg

I really loved her role as "Serena Van Der Woodsen" from "Gossip Girl" - Just stunning and such an amazing style
    Transgender girl

Kate Middleton. It seems that I a lot of us girls want to be her. I can well understand it. I love her clothes and sense of style.

Nigella Lawson.. would work for me...

I love rocker chicks. My picks: Lizzie Hale of Halestorm, Amy Lee of Evanescence, and Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil.
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

Anything from the '30s, '40s, or '50s. OMG was that a beautifully feminine time!

Carrie Underwood

Mariska Hargitay! I love her hair (from short short to glamorous long).

Junior Member Miss Interpretation's Avatar
    Probably Zooey Deschanel.

Although I'm not a blondie, I've always had a thing for Debbie Harry's look in the 1980s. So cool and sexy.