I forgot about a meeting I was invited to the other day and was sleeping, enfemme of course, on my couch. All my friends and family who know or dont know about me being a cd and bi all know my doors are hardly ever locked. One of my friends who I am sure does not know about my lifestyle walked in and beat on the inner door of my house and woke me to remind me of the meeting, but I did ask him to meet me outside as there is a screen on the door he was at and had I got up, he would have been informed. Not that he would not have accepted it, but not sure he would have either.

Then, today, lol. Im napping on the couch, and my Dad beats on the door. He knows but has not seen. I hid under my blanket with my pumps on the floor in plain site, my big gold hoop earings in, and the frilly collar of my satin blouse above the cover. I invited him in, all the while slightly embarrassed of the situation, but at the same time, he and everyone who Ive told have all stated support. We sat there for about a half hour talking and decided to go out for supper. I appologized for him having to see the outfit I was wearing (a sensible skirt and blouse with hose and forms) and got up to go change. He gave a chuckle and never said a word. We went to Friche's and had a very good supper.

Another step in the life of a cd, lol.