Thread: Busted 2 times in 2 days

Wink Busted 2 times in 2 days

I forgot about a meeting I was invited to the other day and was sleeping, enfemme of course, on my couch. All my friends and family who know or dont know about me being a cd and bi all know my doors are hardly ever locked. One of my friends who I am sure does not know about my lifestyle walked in and beat on the inner door of my house and woke me to remind me of the meeting, but I did ask him to meet me outside as there is a screen on the door he was at and had I got up, he would have been informed. Not that he would not have accepted it, but not sure he would have either.

Then, today, lol. Im napping on the couch, and my Dad beats on the door. He knows but has not seen. I hid under my blanket with my pumps on the floor in plain site, my big gold hoop earings in, and the frilly collar of my satin blouse above the cover. I invited him in, all the while slightly embarrassed of the situation, but at the same time, he and everyone who Ive told have all stated support. We sat there for about a half hour talking and decided to go out for supper. I appologized for him having to see the outfit I was wearing (a sensible skirt and blouse with hose and forms) and got up to go change. He gave a chuckle and never said a word. We went to Friche's and had a very good supper.

Another step in the life of a cd, lol.

You're lucky it went a well as it did with your dad. Speaking from experience, that isn't guarunteed.

But my real question is...
    WHY on EARTH didn't you lock your doors before you got dressed?

LOL, I just got in the habit years ago that if someone needs something I have, they are welcome to it just let me know you have it.

And even though I do get nervous about being seen, if someone who doesnt know sees me by accident, then they either accept or not. Either way the lie is over for them and we can go on with or without each other. My way of letting nature take its course. Had my friend just walked on in, there was nothing I could do at that time from keeping him from finding out.

As for Dad, like I said. he showed support when I came out to him last year so it was just a matter of time till he got exposed to it, just like all the others who I told at the same time. Now, I know I can be me a little more next time. I wont have to sweat under that blanket, I'll be able to either sit there comfortably, or get up right away and go change.

Sorry to see that you had an experience that did not go as well, and i hope that whatever had happened is dust in the wind now.

Banned Read only
    It really sounds to me if you are going to take a nap while dressed, you should be able to answer your door that way. They will get over it. They might have to use bleach on their eyeballs but they will survive. No one will be permanently scared for life.

Lemme get this straight - you are actually able to sleep with all that stuff on??! Even breast forms??! Aside from certain medieval instruments of torture, I can't think of anything less comfortable to sleep in. Ugh.

As for the issue of being "busted," you clearly do not seem too concerned about it, and (based upon your actions) actually seem to invite it by placing yourself in circumstances practically designed to increase the "risk" of being caught. Sooooo, why not just step up to the plate, shelve pretense altogether, and just own it outright? I mean, this IS what you want right?! Because if it isn't, you're doing this wrong, you know?

Oh, and one last thing - if you are dead set on sleeping en femme, you know you can purchase some really nice, and really comfortable, women's sleep wear, right? But on second thought, maybe that's not something your father needs to see. Of course, there is always the bleach-the-ole-eyeballs trick Jorja wrote about if things get a little too risqué . . . .

I slept with forms on the other night. It's not something I do often, but sometimes when the fog is thick ( so to speak ) I have a change of pace.

Karinels, I think you show a lot of courage in your acceptance of the reactions of others. Really, like WOW. It's impressive.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 05-12-2014 at 05:18 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Don't leave the door unlocked if you sleep on the couch.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I was a 16 I got busted all because I didn't lock my bedroom door I thought I had, that was the most embarrassing day of my life there was me dressed in a mini skirt and a crop top make up the lot basically the full barrel , but it was also the say I came out the closet so do speak, my mum didn't give a crap but dad took a while, mum had all boys and the first thing she said well I always wanted a little girl lol
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-12-2014 at 05:14 AM.

Gone to live my life
    Hey there . . . quite the story and a good ending. However, I would lock my doors and not just for the CDing aspect.

Hugs

Isha

I feel that there is nothing better than waking up femme.
    Best way to start the day.

I've been busted many times, and I've developed a standard response to it. I stand up straight, stick out my chest, and act like absolutely nothing is wrong. It works a lot better than anything else I've tried.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you've got a good family and friends.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Getting busted was something I had to be careful of when I was younger, especially as at the time only my mum knew I was 'experimenting' with a skirt. However one evening it was my Grandma looking after me and she knew nothing about my fetish for this skirt, so there I am sitting on the bed wearing it, and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, so I quickly remove it and I'm just putting it away out of sight when the door opens and she walks in...I JUST managed to hide it in time! Phew, that was close. She knew I was doing something silly but luckily she couldn't fathom what!

I am thinking you should get a nice chemise for your naps instead of wrinkling your good clothes! Heehee!
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Hi Karinels , It sounds like it's just who you are and it's just what you do and life goes on.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

After reading the replys here, I guess I should have used another word other than "busted", lol. Of course my family and close friends know, so they might just walk in on me. As for those who dont know, but know my doors are open, I guess "found me in my true form" might better describe it, lol.

I do worry at times as to what some of those I consider friends will think when they finnally discover my truths, but I also can say if they dont like it, then they are not the friends i thought they were.

Hi Karinels,

Let me just say that if people who accept Her never see Her, then how you will they get used to it or how will what you feel about yourself get any better? You need to experience situations where people you trust see Her and don't bat an eye. That is one of the few ways that you will gain confidence.

Why are you hiding from those who accept you? That isn't a rhetorical question... think about the answer!

Be brave enough to be you around people who have your trust honey. You NEED that.

<3

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 05-15-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: tyops
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder