Thread: I love long hair

Aspiring Member

Smile I love long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\\\
    Last edited by Tristen; 03-05-2005 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Thread makes no sense with text removed

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar

I love long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, long hair is way cool!

I used to have real long hair 5/6 years ago, just before I met my fiancee.

I was just below shoulder length, and loved to put it in pigtails!

I think I may have been caught out once... I was staying with some friends for a while and was in my room, secretly dressed up with pigtails when I got a phone call. Hurridly I changed clothes and pulled out my pigtails and went to take the call with my friends in the living room.
    I got back to my room only to realise my hair was still partly in the shape of the pigtails!

Since having my hair cut short, I've had to purchase a few wigs, a long brown one (as seen on my profile pic), a shoulder length bob and a blond one. It's nice to look in the mirror and see the long hair but it just doesnt feel as good as real hair, I miss it alot

I love long hair too! Unfortuately, I can't really have my own hair long in my present situation, so I have to be satisfied with wigs. I miss my younger days when long hair was more in style and mine was long enough to put into curlers. I would use my wife's heated rollers when she was away. I loved the feeling of brushing out the curls and styling my real hair. Playing with the styles of my wig is still a favorite thing of mine to do when I'm dressed.

MichelleH

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tammy~
    Yeah, long hair is way cool!

I used to have real long hair 5/6 years ago, just before I met my fiancee.

I was just below shoulder length, and loved to put it in pigtails!

I think I may have been caught out once... I was staying with some friends for a while and was in my room, secretly dressed up with pigtails when I got a phone call. Hurridly I changed clothes and pulled out my pigtails and went to take the call with my friends in the living room.
    I got back to my room only to realise my hair was still partly in the shape of the pigtails!

Since having my hair cut short, I've had to purchase a few wigs, a long brown one (as seen on my profile pic), a shoulder length bob and a blond one. It's nice to look in the mirror and see the long hair but it just doesnt feel as good as real hair, I miss it alot
    Tammy,

There is no substitute for the real thing! Your story made me remember when I went totally against the grain and let my hair grow. I will never forget the feeling of my hair against my back. I knew then the girls had it all figured out. God bless them.

I have had long hair most of my life.right now it falls just above my bra strap.
    Last edited by Lee; 05-09-2004 at 07:21 PM.