Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some advice

cfbpcm
    Hi Amy
    I know that it has been awhile since you entered your post, so if you read this then we both know that it hasn't been possible for you to just walk away from the urge to dress. I tried for many years to ignore the feelings and dabbled at it for a few times over the years. But then after the divorce I decided to give it a real try, and wow what a feeling!!! I wish that I had gotten more involved years ago, eventho I'm still in the closet but now I can dress any time that I want. I'm fully dressed as I write this and feeling great. You can wish it away, but until you try it for real you won't ever know. It may not be for you, but then it might just be the best thing since sliced bread!!! If you don't give it a try, you won't ever know either way. I'm not suggesting that this is for you, but if you don't give it a try, you will never know.
    This may not help your decision, but I hope that it will give you some insight as to how some others have dealt with it.
    good luck
    Gerry

GirlyGirl

Talking

the first time i dressed up i was about 5 me and my cousin used to wear his sisters tights to piss my aunt off... I guess i still like the way they feel ever since then i would steal my sisters clothes and skip school to try them on. I would do it just for the rush it gave me... what if i got caught by dad haahaha

Aspiring Member
    Yes Amy but in the end we are going to win just you wait and see!.

finally dressed

when I was 12 I was dressed by my 2 cousins and 3 girlfriends, after a most wonderful afternoon one of the parents came downstairs and turned a very fun day into a most disastrous moment of time which ended up encluding the others at a family and friend get together. needless to say I walked past many shoe lingerie and dress stores for years wanting to once again enjoy the moment. I finally have and only wished I'd done it years ago just love all that is soft and fem love high heels and just femine shoes in general, and look forward to getting more time to dress. wish there was a place to dress and then through the door to a skirts only club to enjoy the night, and meet other t-girls and girls to have a good time with.

onceinawhile

Memories of Crossdressing:

It got very intense for me. It was all I wanted to do. I would dress up, get on the 1-800 chat lines;disguise my voice, and wait for responses. I loved it, but it so disturbed me. I couldn't sleep; it was all I wanted to do. Anyway, I met my future wife got married and now have two children. That was over 7 years ago. I buried my desire to crossdress in what was a satisfying relationship. Do I want to go back to those days? In a way yes; but I also remember the way it was so disturbing. The internet has opened up the world of woman's fashions in a way that so much more is possible today. Clearly, being a 'woman' today would be much easier than 7 years ago. But with my wife and family, I'll have to continue to take the high road and hope to rediscover the magic that allowed me to resist the urge for 7 years. I wish you all health and happiness, ask for your prayers, and a more tolerant world.

Well, I'm back

Well, Some of you will be happy to know I've decided to go threw with it. I've thought about it a lot and figured I'm already having to deal with the worrisome part of it and I don't even know if I'll like it so last night I shaved my legs and I went shopping today and bought some things and tonight I'm going to try it out and see what happens. I'm just trying it out mind you I don't think that this will become a life long thing for me. Anyways thanks every one.
    Amy
    Last edited by Amy; 06-10-2004 at 06:44 PM.

Thumbs up Me Too Amy!

I have gone thru times where I dress a lot, then there are periods where there is a long time that I don't even try because I just don't have the time because I'm too busy with other stuff.
    But I LOVE to dress up as often as I can!
    I found that keeping me "Girl" clothes more organized makes it easier when I get the chance. I just grab a few bags and go somewhere!
    Good Luck!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

dress my girl

l must agree with the other ladies,try again as your feelings tell you to,you will be like a lot of us,and enjoy every moment,its such a wonderful feeling to be able to express yourself as you feel right.l experienced a most wonderful sensation a minute or so ago when l walked outside and felt the wind on my stockinged legs and under my dress ,l would not swap for anything ,Good luck my love.

Ted
    solid advice....

Don't fight it...

Amy,
    As stated, all of us have been in your situation sometime in our life. Some of us have done what is called "purging". This is where you have some really nice cloths, wigs, makeup or whatever and you just decide to throw it all away... days go by and sometimes weeks but then you start thinking about it maybe even just buying a pair of stockings or pantyhose... see where I'm going with this? What usually happens is that you start feeling guilty because you threw your great stuff out and then you start the process of starting over.
    You are a guy! So am I and I have absolutely no desire to have a sex change! I just love the feeling of alot of things that women take for granted. A cleanly shaven set of legs wrapped in silky hose, a silk dress, an angora or mohair dress or even the great feeling of my leather skirts and boots.
    I have known people who have "purged" and tried to fight it for whatever reason. I have never purged, have alot of cloths but only go out very seldom. Sometimes it is good enough to just pop on my favorite long wig but that is what is good for me. There is nothing wrong with you so don't think that. You will go as far as you feel comfortable with this but my advice to you is to embrace this and enjoy it fully. If more men knew their fem side, maybe the world would be happier. Besides, why should the woman have all the fun!

Smile

Amy, I'm assuming, of course, that you're back. Welcome.

When I was very young we often visited relatives who lived next to a lake. Not being a very adventerous child, I was fearful of the lake, even though I saw others having fun in the water. After many false starts, I finally found the courage to try, so I stuck my toe in the water ... and right out! So cold!! But at the same time, there seemed to be a nice feel to it,too. So I gritted my teeth, and slowly started to walk along the sandy beach into the water. It felt good, but very cold, and before the water reached my knees I was back out. Frustrated, I sat on the sand and contemplated my situation. Something in me wanted to go into the water, to feel its smothness, and to play; but it was so uncomfortable getting there. Finally I had a plan. Taking a deep breath, I ran out onto the dock, and kept on running, doing a cannonball into the water. After the initial uncomfortableness of plunging in, I found the water not really cold at all, but merely a nuisance easily tolerated. And the devine feeling of freedom, of slow motion that melted the knots in my mind, and the absolute fun of it all!

So, go ahead, take the plunge,

Metaphorically speaking,

Sherry

Accepting the inevitable

deception

Amy,

Your concern about decieving those around you is a worthy thought. But if you do need to crossdress and you deny it then aren't you decieving yourself and everybody anyway.......just a thought