Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The problem with being a straight long time crossdresser

The problem with being a straight long time crossdresser

Seeing a well dressed beautiful woman and two things pop up in your mind.
    That is the type of woman i want to be with and marry.
    The other is. OMG I know how good it feels to wear an outfit like that and I know I could rock it as well has she does.

I don't think I can claim to "rock it as well as she does" but I get the two things. When I browse a catalog of pretty models wearing pretty dresses, I play a little mind game, choosing two models: one to be, and one to be with.

I know the feeling. This is especially true when I see a good looking lady wearing business professional skirt suits.
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

My wife and I saw a woman in a really short LBD this morning when we stopped for coffee. It seemed entirely inappropriate for the setting but I think I could rock it as well as she did and have!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Banned Read only
    HI Stacy,
    We see so many things in a situation like that, I agree with your comments and would add that like the Mel Gibson film, if I were a woman I'd like to look like you !( Sorry can't remember the title. )
    It is attractive when you see them beautifully made up and tastefully dressed and they just go on about their business not realising what effect it's having !

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    ...... and they just go on about their business not realizing what effect it's having !
    But more often than not, they are Fully Aware of the impact (and control) they have on those watching!

So what's the problem? If I see a hot guy in a hot car I'm fully capable of appreciating both.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea...im still trying to figure out the problem too. Sounds like one of those GOOD problems to have, like not having any more room in your closet

Even on one of my best "femme" days I don't hold a candle to a genetic woman. I usually give it my best shot though. In any case, I've always appreciated beauty in any form.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Seeing a well dressed beautiful woman and two things pop up in my mind.

She is so photogenic and I want to get some shots of her.

The other is. OMG I know how good it feels to wear an outfit like that and I know I used to rock it as well has she does........

When I was twenty.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

And that's a problem HOW??....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't see a problem either.

As someone who is happily married I already know exactly who I want to be with.

When we are out together we can admire the outfits worn by others. It's possible to say "That outfit would look good on me" without analyzing whether I would look better in it than its current occupant. Making everything a competition seems a rather masculine thing to do.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Making everything a competition seems a rather masculine thing to do.
    I'm told by various GG's that competitiveness isn't a uniquely masculine quality.

Stacy, you have a good thread going girl, I know I couldn't rock it, but goo for you!!! hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Well, if an attractive well dressed woman is present, and my wife happens to notice that I notice, she wonders if I am attracted to her or if I want to be like her.... and neither option is a good one for her lol.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Thank you all for your comments. I just enjoy dressing in cute office outfits and enjoy being with a woman. I want to dress fem more but its hard to find a woman that enjoys both sides of me.
    Also as much as I try I know I can look as good as a real woman. OMG I just love how they look, feel and smell.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    I'm told by various GG's that competitiveness isn't a uniquely masculine quality.
    I agree, but men tend to approach every situation as a competition. Women pick their battles better, IMO.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    Sounds like one of those GOOD problems to have, like not having any more room in your closet
    Not really seeing the up side there, but I guess that's because we are actually running out of closet room and it's a hassle making room for "her" clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    True, but boasting about being better than other people is unappealing in anyone, regardless of gender.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The problem of being a straight long time CD doesn't really exist! It is only in your mind if you let it be! I have been a CD for over 60 years! When my wife was alive, she could make me look like a very real Stephanie! I cannot do what she did. So I just dress Enfemme and become a male Stephanie in public. And as another thread of mine says, I have no problem.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm married to a beautiful woman so that part of the equation is out. As to seeing woman in an amazing outfit, sure, I want to wear it, but , I know my limitations. I sure won't be rockin' it. but I can still dream the dream!
    regent,

Ros
    Stacy,
    I'm with the others - I see no problem. Enjoy both..

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    [QUOTE=JessM.;3513677]Not really seeing the up side there, but I guess that's because we are actually running out of closet room and it's a hassle making room for "her" clothes.

Ahh so it IS a good thing then....you have MONEY to buy clothes ( 2 wardrobes in fact) and put them in a CLOSET...in a HOUSE...yea...if only people around the world were so lucky to have that. Yea...thats a Good problem to have....

Gone to live my life
    Ah . . . problems should be so easy.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    A REAL WOMAN can ROCK a look alot less effortlessly than me or alot of others here! I was very lucky to marry a beautiful woman with impeccable taste in clothing and style. If she stripped off every bit of clothing and I put it on I WOULD NEVER think that I ROCK IT. I would be thinking SHE ROCKS NAKED!

IMO, it is one thing looking at what a woman is wearing and wanting to wear it yourself, it is another when the thought that LIES beneath that you can ROCK IT better is delusional, judgemental, and a strong reason as to why you might be a single, straight CD just wishing you could be married to a woman you could NEVER compete with.

Not a thought I would think of any woman, so it wouldn't be a statement written or spoken by me!
    Last edited by samanthasolo; 05-17-2014 at 11:49 AM.