Thread: if you live with your parents!!!

if you live with your parents!!!

when i was younger an lived at the family home i was limited to just a few hours on a saturday to dress up in my few girlie clothes, knickers an knightie this was all i had at the time... lack of money an confidence to buy from shops... but i was like a coiled spring waiting for my mother an father to jump in the car with my brother to go to the city to do the weekly shop. in this short time i had i enjoyed myself tremendously... so much pent up male hormones in womens undies. but with living a home an the folks not going any place i was craving to dress an do more stuff, my question is how do you girls feel if you're limited to a couple of hours each week to do your own thing? how does it inpact on your wellbein! do you crave to be left to your own devices to take your time in giving yourself as much attention to your feminine side? i now have a place of my own an can dress evey evening if i so chose to

Exactly why I got a job and moved out to my own place when I turned 16. I'm 49 now and haven't looked back.........we values our privacy
    Barbie

Same here. I'm limited to a few hours each week because my mum is almost always around.

Impact on my well being? Probably very little - most likely because it's all I've ever known. But I reckon it will make me cherish all the extra time I'll have when I move out even more

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    so.......your just rubbing it in our faces for those still at home? ??I'M coming over, I unfortunately moved back home, but I still dress alot. I am a night owl, and my schedule is completely opposite. I will dress and do makeup, around 10 and hang till like 5 am if im home with no plans,the PROBLEM is if I want to go out in the city in the evening,,,afternoons to get ready are tough...luckily Mom travels ALOT and is always taking vacations, and keeps herself busy, unfortunately my schedule revolves around hers. The # 1 question in our household.."What are YOU doing today mom "? Our old house was great it was so big I used to be able to come and go as I please...now its a tiny condo with barely enough room for my shoes.
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 05-17-2014 at 04:24 PM.

I still live at home, but I'm out of town right now at a hotel in my brand new VS yoga pants, VS panties, VS love pink shirt, and brand new shapewear and hose!!!

When you are living at home with your parents, you have had your whole life to get used to it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A few years ago I was staying with my mum and my brother, who have absolutely uncoordinated schedules and often come back 1-2h hours earlier than expected, so it was quite hard to find some privacy ! Which is why I didn't seriously crossdress at that time. And it would be a problem if I had to go back home because CDing really became an habit, I couldn't suddenly stop ; I suppose I'd have to let them know...

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Luckily, in my house I am the parent, so no issues there. I merely report to the head of the house (beloved wifey) for whether something is OK or not.

I remember when I first started my journey into women's clothing and waiting for the house to be empty. With 2 parents and 4 siblings that wasn't very often, mum was a housewife, so the stolen moments were precious in the beginning for sure. I moved in with my girlfriend at an early age (same one that is my wife now ) so had more time to indulge my dressing. I can appreciate that I would be climbing the walls if I had to wait now as I used to then.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Living at home sucked for that reason. Never kept many girly things and often purged out of paranoia of my mom finding it. I cross dressed when she was gone some weekends and at night when I was the only one up. I haven't had that problem since moving in with my gf 2 years ago.

Having your parents and other siblings around is one thing I also had my grandparents living with us. The only good part about that was I shared room with my sister and always had girlie cloths all around me. The only time I had was my parents would go out at night and my sister went out clubbing and my grandparents would go to sleep early which gave me time to dress.

I grew up in a family of six kids in a three bedroom house and I was the oldest. Somehow I managed to crossdress quite a lot but there were narrow escapes. I helped that there were four sisters and a much younger brother. So I did have a room to myself a lot and as they all got older they went out a lot as did my parents. At the age of fifteen I was left alone for several days when they all went to visit relatives. I lived as a girl for those few days well almost I did have to dress as a boy occasionally.

I never moved out of home though and as everyone got older and moved out. There were more and more opportunities. After my Father died my Mother would go away to stay with my sisters and I would have the place to myself for days at a time. To the point I could invite others over.

I never did have a place of my own. Which is a pity really.

I miss having my own place...when my kids went to stay with their mom for holidays I would be home dressing all the time and on my days off from work...I tried venturing out one night just to go to the ATM and the police pulled me over I was so scared...The male officer all he could do was ask...are they real...but back to the story line...I live with friends now and wait until they go out now to dress...Only down side is I want to try makeup I have it all but am no good at applying it...Or the correct put on procedure what I have tried I still look like me just with what looks like a rainbow face.

I miss having my own place back at home now but with the schedule of my work and my family I have the house to myself and I like it that way. then I can be me and not be afraid of getting caught. I do enjoy their weekend trips to reno. Looking forward to having a place of my own soon to be able to be me when ever i feel like it

I lived at home for quite a while before I moved out, I'm very close to my mum and dad they were in no hurry for me to leave, my crossdressing was never a secrete

I told my mom when I was 16 years old. She had the exact reaction I knew she would have, she told me she loved me no matter what. I have the most amazing women for a mother, and I love her more then anything. I dont dress in front of her, but I have no problem locking the door to my room and dressing in there while shes home. Which, is coincidentally the situation for this very moment.

Also Its just me and my mom living togeather so I have pretty good amounts of privacy.
    Violet

I lived home with my mother&every morning when she went to work,I would go into her closet&try on all of her dresses&skirts&all of her tops&blouses&her shoes

I don't live with my mom who is 84 y/o. I did just buy a new house and she may move in with me? Not sure how I'm going to handle my dressing when she is living here. She doesn't know of Robyn and having lost my older sister a few years ago, not sure how well she will take it? She will always be home since she relies on me for transportation. It will be a bridge to cross on telling her or going elsewhere to be me. I certainly know if my dad was still alive, it would be unacceptable.

At age 10 and for a few years afterward I had a few hours one day a week to experiment at home alone while Mom and Sis were at her Girl Scout meeting. And that was my time to 'borrow' ballet wear and swimsuits and pantyhose to mince about the house in, all the while listening nervously for the sound of a car coming up the driveway or a door slamming. I especially enjoyed slipping into Sis's black tights and backzip leotard though I was terrified that I might someday not be able to unzip myself and be busted. After moving back home for a few months in adulthood, I started sleeping in a black turtleneck leotard and tights during the winter months for warmth, "part of an old costume" as I explained which was true. My parents were both very accepting and my mom washed out my leotards and tights for me each week so I could change into at bedtime and join them to watch the late news. Now I kinda wish I had been busted back then. The consequences might have been much better than I feared. I think now that I would really been much more free to dress in my own leotards and tights than I ever thought possible at the time. Now I wear them at home when I feel like it and wife if very understanding since I shared this with her when we were dating.