Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purpose or use for crossdressing

I often find that the purpose of my crossdressing is so that I can wear female clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    Every one of the replies were for a purpose and gave a reason for dressing and that's what it's all about in this thread. Validation, I suppose is a subjective term for a "reason or real result." But I think it is fun to get away from what makes me CD to what I get out of it that helps me feel like it's not all wasted or just for pleasure.(My efforts over the years.) I enjoy sharing events or results without reservation or inhabitation.
    Hi Franlee,
    A fascinating question to be sure, and yes I have! I too have used it for surveillance (needed a short video of a guy shooting an animal out of season before law enforcement would take action). I once used it to get from the house I was staying in to my vehicle without being recognized. They had been waiting for me and had I been recognized....who knows how it may have turned out? I'm 5'9" and only 129 pounds. There are only a couple definite ways I could defend myself.

PM me, we'll compare notes.
    Stay safe,
    Linda

I dress for escapism. I have no interest in passing, using it to get discounts, or even going out.

Someone mentioned a womanless beauty pageant at high school. If I participated in anything like that, chances are good I would have been beaten senseless. I had more than enough problems with bullying as it was.

If I'm dressed, writing short stories about crossdressers is much easier.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I crossdress so my fem clothes don't feel neglected. Also to make the world a little more accepting. Oh and I get a kick out of scaring puppies, but that is excluded by your original post. So mostly it is for the sake of my wardrobe.
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 05-19-2014 at 07:12 AM.

I dress the way I feel....I dress the way I am.
    To me, it is not crossdressing. It is me as I really am.

I should have mentioned, actually I should have EMPHASIZED that my primary reason for dressing is because I really like to, it makes me feel calm in times of stress, I believe I have a much greater level of respect, understanding, and love for the women in my life, and of course, I really love the clothes. Just wish I could look good in them.

Thanks,
    Linda

Silver Member
    Well I don't have any I accomplished this quicker or better while dressed but (closeted/wife isn't in on this) I am great at shopping for her clothes, handbags and even a couple of swimsuits! I also agree think the mile in her shoes concept leads to better understanding. I also will be the one who shows my daughter how to do makeup. Having been a hairdresser enables me to know that stuff really well.
    I have won more than my share of Halloween contests enfemme but I don't think that is the point of this thread.