Thread: Erin Burnett from CNN

Erin Burnett from CNN

What do you think about her?

IMO she is amazing. I love her so much... strong nose, thick eyebrows, broad shoulders.. blue-eyed brunette...

http://i59.tinypic.com/8xl9p4.jpg

I want to be like her so much. I have her jaw, and her shoulders, and am trying to get like her stomach. And her hips.
    I know it won't happen, but oh my gosh I want to be like her.
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-18-2014 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Have another look at the permitted picture sizes for external links, they are in the FAQ/rules

Do you go back to her six years [?] on CNBC? I actually saw her handle the Jim Cramer rant and how she stood her ground when Barney Frank attempted to dismiss her tough questions by being a "word bully". Erin had two shows on CNBC-- She was co-host on a morning show and had her own afternoon show. Some mornings she looked like something the "cat dragged in" when compared to her polished "professional look" for the PM show. One morning she told of her routine of being picked up by limo in the early AM, wearing a long coat over PJ's, and sleeping as she was driver to work. I liked her and I miss her. On the set she was "fresh air and sunshine", especially when compared to others that do her type work on all the financial channels. Delighted to hear that she is now a "mommy". Lucky Kid--

Hi,

So sounds like one of us then two side 's to every story, what you see on the TV or papers and maybe a real live show ,,,,,, and the normal one of us in the morning before a wash and dressed. and makeup if thats part of the look some women have or do. you wont real life real people and no pretence,

we dont all look like her or others .... such is our life of being born females ..... never mind .

...noeleena...

I must confess that I've never heard of this lady but I agree that she is one good lookin gal

Platinum Member
    Hi Jessica, My favorite lady on CNN is Ashleigh Banfield .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jessica,
    I just want to look like a woman, no particular one.

I did once.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I admit to loving her look!

If I could choose any woman to look like, it would be Kimberly Guilfoyle from Fox News. She already dresses like one of us CDs might try to dress.
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

I know nothing about her, so here's my reaction to the posted pic. She's very pretty, very feminine, nothing over the top. I like over-the-top, but I also like feminine. I see no flaws.

Hi Jessica

I'm drawn to the TV (like the pun?) every time I see her. She favors wrap dresses, which I love, and on more than one occasion I've seen her sporting silky hose and nude heels, big triggers for me.

She's also sharp and articulate. She's the kind of woman I imagine myself being, from time to time.

Regards

Shibumi

I'd switch

Wits and beauty...great combination. Sophisticated sexy is my favorite look en femme - love this! Kinda tricky to find blouses like that...always love the side angles when they pan out to show some leg.

I have never seen her before. I would like to look like her too.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I find her very attractive and professional.
    I respect her work.
    I always wonder if she's wearing pantyhose.
    Just curious.

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    I am partial to Diane SawyerAttachment 226458 ...