Thread: Had a Great Experience

Had a Great Experience

I got to truly experience "being a housewife" this weekend and loved it. This started on Friday, as we needed to get ready for my wife hosting a Saturday "girls night."

I spent 7 hours Friday cleaning the house, getting the girls night food ready, doing laundry, and getting dinner ready. On Saturday, I cooked the food that needed to be cooked, set up and served the food, and served the girls wine. On Friday, I wore pink printed leggings, a pink scoop neck t-shirt with lace decoration, panties and stuffed bra. On Saturday, unfortunately, I was in boy clothes.

I loved being en femme all day Friday and the feeling over both days of taking care of the home. Even though I dressed as a "modern housewife," it was still fun. I would love to be able to do this dressed as a 50's housewife in the big flowery dress and apron greeting my wife as she walked in from a hard days work, serving her a great dinner, cleaning everything up, and then changing into something "more comfortable" and having a romantic moment.

I'll take whatever I can get, and hope that someday I'll get to be June Cleaver. Do any of you enjoy the housewife experience?

Thanks
    Danielle

As I dress often the housewife experience pales into insignificance for me.

I do have other outlets for my personality release though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    It would have been real cute to be dressed as a Maid on Saturday.
    But I have done the June dress for house cleaning myself. I Enjoyed it.
    Rader

Living alone I do all the housework all the time,usually in just panties and bra,and yes,I do enjoy it like that.I've seriously considered getting a little maids outfit to wear while doing it.I may do that yet.

Platinum Member
    Hi Danielle Jean, It's always fun to dress up to do house work.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    The experience of preparing for an event by doing all of the traditional things a woman would do is certainly enjoyable. I think your outfit sounds perfect for the modern woman doing housework. I think you would travel far and wide without finding a woman doing housework in a dress today. Leggings and big T-shirt, sandals, flats, or even tennis shoes would all be appropriate. Having dressed for many years I am just as comfortable dressing as a contemporary woman as when I focused on skirts and dresses. After a while you figure out why woman have so many choices in clothing styles. If you are in the garden you do not want to have your bottom hanging out in a skirt nor do you want the same thing when you are cleaning the house. Dressing like a modern woman allows you to get out of the house and blend in the real world. If and when the clock goes back to the fifties and dress wearing becomes the norm I will be very happy to join the club of everyday dress wearers. Until then I will wear my dresses for special events and parties where all of the ladies are dressed up.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

As much as I dream about the 50's housewife, I think it's only that, a dream. I feel much more feminine dressing and acting as a modern woman. Guess it makes the experience more relevant and gives me more options

I'm doing the housework right now as we are getting a jump on the week-end. Jeans skirt, scoop neck green sweater and wedges. Looking mid 60'sd rather than June Cleaver 50's.
    joank
    Southern California

It's a perspective of some sort Danielle...

Personal circumstances mean that I now do all of our family domestic duties... cleaning, washing, cooking, ironing... baking, gardening, repairing, shopping... vacuuming, dusting... ..you get the picture. And if possible, I'll do that all year round in shorts and a t-shirt...

I know, I know.... something missing in my CD Lexicon, right? But if I could do anything as Katey, it'd just be chilling with a nice cocktail or glass of wine, and making the most of all the effort I've had to put into the garden...

Sorry... : I suppose I must just try harder but - I admit this much - I'm lazy sometimes too...

Whatever spins your wheels, folks - enjoy your scrubbing and cooking time...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta