Thread: Retired

Retired

Since I've retired I have time to dress all day.It's so much fun to go for walks as Michelle every morning.
    Plus I've started shopping more dressed which I rarely did before.I think I pass but I really don't care anymore.
    I just want to enjoy my time as Michelle

Michelle, I am in much the same situation, have recently retired. I too spend most of my days enfemme and venture out whenever I can. I am not sure if it is just reaching the stage in my life where I am finally able to just do what I want to do and like you, really dont care about what others think. I love my time a Jodilyn, taking time to enjoy such simple things as just going for a walk, taking my time shopping for 'me' things without the panic of having to feel I have to be somewhere else. Enjoy yourself, you deserve it..

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Frankly, or should that be Francisly, I don't know where I ever found the time to go to work. I spend much more time en femme than I would have forecast but I'm not getting out. However, given the progression of my crossdressing over the years, there is no reason to belive that won't be coming along eventually as well.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I'm in my tenth year of retirement and have been pretty much dressed full time. My out and about wear usually
    my female jeans and shirts. Don't own hardly any male clothes anymore.

Thumbs up My Sentiments

Michelle, your post expresses my sentiments exactly. I'm retired and dress everyday.

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

It is interesting to note some retirees get more freedom to dress and others do not as their wives are also at home and this restricts their activities.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Count me in also, I have an accepting wife so I dress everyday.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been retired for about 7 years. I do dress virtually every day and do go out almost every day dressed enfemme. Of course I went out dressed enfemme even before I retired, sometimes with my wife and sometimes alone! My late wife did know that I was a CD when we married, and was the one who could really make me look like Stephanie. I am much more comfortable when dressed enfemme!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, 5yrs. retired now and dressing time is great.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!