Thread: So my wife comes up to me today...

So my wife comes up to me today...

And says that when we were in the grocery store parking lot the other day, she noticed me checking out the girls and women coming out of the store. And she just put it together that I'm not checking out the girls, I'm checking out what they're wearing! I said yes, most of the time. It;s frequently, what they can wear and when. A couple of them had on really short shorts and it was mid 50s out. I'm way too chicken for that.

I told my wife not to worry when I'm "checking out" another woman. Usually I'm looking at what they're wearing and how they put it together, from head toe.

same hear
    always looking to see how i can improve

Silver Member
    Years ago when I finally accepted my feminine side, I began seriously looking at GG's as a great source of beauty, both in their shape and attire, and how they presented themselves, hoping to emulate some of them. Also wondered how many of those gals had matched their lingerie with their outer wear. Enjoy.

This past weekend while out with my GF I kept commenting when I would see a GG with a nice outfit. She jokingly said "Why are you looking at the women?". My reply "The same reason as you, to see what they are wearing." I probably shouldn't have said that while she was driving because she started laughing so hard she swerved into the other lane.
    I really need to work on my signature...

Yes, it is true that our reasons for looking at women not our SOs is somewhat more complex then non-TG individuals!

I suppose that this might give them some comfort as clothes pose no threat to the SO's relationship.

Reminds me of the geek joke:

One engineer was talking to another.

He said, "The strangest thing happened to me. I was walking down a lonely country lane and a woman rode up on a bicycle. She stopped, took off all of her clothes, and said 'Here I am, take what you want'".

The friend said "Wow, what happened next?"

The first engineer said "I took the bicycle."

The friend said "Good call, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

I wonder if the joke would have been different if the engineers had been TG!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Platinum Member
    Hi Kevyn, When I see a particular attractive dressed lady I like to take in the whole picture then dissect
    it and figure what really caught my attention and try to duplicate that look the next time that I dress.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I do something similar, I also look at them for photogenic qualities.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice one, Kevyn...

I think I'd second Bev's specific perspective on this...

For me: A hugely educational and informative process that just happens to have an overt element of enjoyment overlaid...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I often look at the girls and wonder if there is some way I can wear something similar, though I also often admire the anatomy as well!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I like to check out the outfit and the person wearing it at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone.

I"m always checking out the clothes! I too, am always thinking if their outfit would look good on me.

Wow, I'm getting more sure I don't fit the usual type here. I look at women for the usual heterosexual male reasons with a tiny little twinge, on occasion, of "wish I could transform that well for those 'special' occasions"... I really don't check out the clothes too much as I already have a preference for those occasions (wife + her strap-on). My preference is just my under parts (breast forms, waist cincher corset, heels, wig, makeup) and one of my wife's hot little club dresses that I bought her years ago that she never wears anymore, maybe a bracelet or two, my cheap clip on hoop earrings... And that's all. I don't really do normal everyday type clothes, no hose, not into bras and panties, daisy dukes, or really, any other type of female clothing. Kinda goes back to the narcissism thread, I like to wear what I would want women to wear for me, to turn me on, so I'm turning myself on by wearing them. Partly because my wife doesn't really dress up for me anymore but also for the afore mentioned act, which I like. Otherwise, honestly, I'm ALL dude.

I too look at women (around my age) to see what they are wearing and how they are wearing it. My wife knows all about my "alter ego" and we are DADT!!!!! And yes, I do daydream at times about some of the outfits that I have seen.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Hmm Yea looking at what girls are wearing but it gets me in to trouble, I look to long and they spot me then smile but at the same time look at me very confused "as to say why is he checking me out he's dressed like me so is 99% for sure gay as they come", I quickly have to say sorry cutie you just rock that look your wearing "which they do" where did you buy it I want it!! before the situation gets pervy, haha it's quite funny as in as soon as you ask a girl where she bought it they go into real detail about what they have on and where to get and what would suit me it's like you become an instant makeup doll it's just lovely
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-27-2014 at 08:03 AM.