Thread: All Ready for My Night Out!

All Ready for My Night Out!

Okay, so some of you that read an earlier post might recall that I'm dieting and working to lose lots of poundage (it's going quite well, by the way) and that after I lost 30 lbs I was going to go out as Stacy for the first time. The time line has changed a bit. I recently contacted Hannah, who has a group that gets together with CD's and T-Girls from around Minnesota once a month. She informed me that this month (on the 24th) they will be going to a very trans friendly bar in St. Paul. After I thought about it for a bit I decided that it was the perfect opportunity to go out for the first time in a really supportive environment. So I bought a cute new outfit, and my very first purse (which I LOOOOOVE, can't believe I waited so long to get a purse lol) and booked a hotel room for Saturday night and am ready to go. I'm really excited, and also nervous, but mostly excited. The only trick will be getting my stuff out of the house as my brother will be home. But I'll probably get it all in the car the night before while he's sleeping. Check in is at 3, so I'll probably spend the day dressed in my hotel room then off to the bar.

I do have one little question though if any of you gals can answer it for me. Suppose I want to get a drink (I probably won't as I've cut out alcohol from my diet, but I've never had a fuzzy navel and what better time to try the girliest drink than in girl form?) and they ID... Being that it's a trans friendly bar, they're probably used to that I suppose, but not entirely sure? (Mods, sorry if there's been a post about this, I did a search but didn't find what I was looking for, perhaps I worded the search poorly?)

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo Stacy

You shouldn't have any problem at all. They mostly just want to make sure you have I.D. to protect their own behinds legally. Trans friendly bars deal with it ALL the time. It will effect you more than them If the bouncer says anything just say you had your picture taken on a bad hair day

Some bars check your ID as you enter. Some put a wrist marker on you if you tell them you're not drinking.

But non that I know of that are trans friendly deny you a drink because your ID doesn't match your presentation, they are just checking birth dates, or pretending to
    DonnaT

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good luck and have fun - and be sure to tell us all about it! My first time out is in a week and a half ... trying to stay calm ...

Oh to be young enough for someone to be able to doubt my age.

There is little worry and you are unlikely to be refused because they suspect you are a man in a dress.

You will have plenty of support from others anyway, enjoy your first time out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy, Everything should be fine just go and enjoy yourself.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thanks for all the advice ladies. Unfortunately we had a death in the family so I will not be going out tonight as planned. Is as looking forward to it but family is more important. There will be other opportunities though.