Thread: Wife's been away

Wife's been away

My wife's been away on a business trip for three days, and what a pleasure it has been to dress freely (we are DADT). I had two new dresses, sleep chemise and panties to enjoy almost 24/day (had to change to male attire for a few errands). So nice not to have the anxiety of her coming home unexpectedly and having to rush to change. (She usually calls when she's on her way home so I have plenty of time to change, but occasionally for whatever reason she doesn't and I have to scramble.) Since I'm picking her up at the airport tonight, I don't have to worry about that, so can dress until I leave. Just have to make sure everything is put away, no lipstick on coffee mugs, etc. Need to go for a bike ride now to get some exercise, but once I get back will have rest of the day to indulge. I wish it could be like this all the time, only with her at home!

I know the feeling! My wife has been away for a week, with one more to go. I've slipped into something comfortable and pretty every day after work. We're not even to the DADT stage (planning to talk to her when she comes home), so until I tell her, I'll have to be super careful, too. Hoping she's understanding and accepting at least (hell I'd settle for her tolerating it).

I had to endure similar opportunities when I had young children, so I know the feeling.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member

Been There And Done That.

Hi Blues, Before you head off to the airport do one last walk through and check the rugs for Hi Heel marks and dropped earrings.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!!! "been there, done that" Not only is that the nerve wracking part, hoping for the phone call about coming home but just the coming home part. When someone has unrestricted time to indulge in something that a spouse doesn't know about and then everything has to return to a "normal" routine sometimes slip ups occur and inside pressures surface. Maybe a "talk" is in order.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Its a great feeling , Had the house to myself for 3 whole days it was amazing. Can't wait for her to go Away again in 3 months

There was a while when My wife really did not want to meet or see Raychel,
    she would make and effort to call everytime she was coming home, so I had time to change
    over a course of time she occasionally did not call. She knew there was a possibility of seeing Raychel,

So we met on her term, when she felt she was ready she stopped calling and she grew to accept this other side of me.

Maybe by her not calling when she is coming home is her step towards acceptance.

Anyways I am glad you are enjoying your time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"