Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just freaked out the neighbor

Just freaked out the neighbor

I went out to get something out of the trunk of my Wife's car... while wearing a skirt, cami, sandals.

My upstairs neighbors were in the back yard. I got a 'what the hell?' as I walked into the back yard. Out & in matter of moments.

Nothing to do I guess. Just feeling weird about the reaction.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Hehe Probably shocked I expect , don't worry about it, when my we moved into our new house last year I went out side to put some washing out to dry and the neighbours saw me dressed in girls short shorts and a cute tshirt and wedge shoes with over knee neon pink socks on, he was like "wow what the hell" I just said "what" jokingly and he just said "oh nothing sorry nice to meet you" lol it helps being gay as people aren't so freaked out about it now, lol now it's like "oh that's just Jessie the gay guy next door" haha

You just got to take into account that we see our dressing as every day as normal as it comes but to "some" others it can look odd.
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-21-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Platinum Member
    Im sure they will survive
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi MM, You better learn CPR.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I think it is easier if you get "caught" first off. Next time I get a new place I'm going to wear fem clothes as I move in. That will let everyone know how eccentric I am.

Well if you are going to wear antlers when you go out to your car, what do you expect.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Awesome, Beverly }:>
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Or perhaps it was "What the hell? Let yer darned wife git her own things out of the car..."

(Sorry about the accent - it's probably wrong for Central Mass... )

Of course - you may just start a trend....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Happens all the time. I'm renting a house that's on the market so realtors are bringing by complete strangers half a dozen times a week. After a brief period I gave up trying to dress appropriately. Anyway our furnishings, paintings and sculpture pretty much scream weirdo working artists here (the jewelry workshop helps) so the clothes I wear don't elicit much of a surprise. I do try to wait until after dark if I'm in a dress and have to put out the garbage.

I was thinking… if my neighbors see me half dressed en fem, I could tell them I do this just to freak out the neighbors!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I always remember goin to alton towers theme park with my mate an his sister, it was a hot day and i was wearin a white bra under my tee shirt, i thought he wouldnt notice it...but he did an said wot is that a bra you got on oops i felt all awkward i tryed to say no its a vest, wot a silly girl i was

Heh! I went to the garage the other day in skirt and sweater, it was the weekend, and I hadn't heard a thing so I figured the workers on the new house being built next door weren't there. I noticed 2 painters though, taking a break on the back deck. They were very, quiet as I walked back. Out of the corner of my eye I could see their heads swivel to follow me. I would love to have heard their conversation afterwards!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

We've all freaked out our neighbours at one time so don't sweat it.

That's what neighbors are for, hon.

Aspiring Member
    My neighbors are rarely home during the day or they're at work and they're far enough away. I've strategically allowed the foliage to grow around my yard so I can go in the pool with my floral one-piece bathing suit. I totally forgot one day a couple years ago and walked out on our deck wearing capri jeans and pink flip-flops while my wife sat with my mother-in-law. (Later I learned her family knew all about me. LOL! Who cares?!)

Cheryl

Yeah my next door neighbor on one side is my dear mother who totally knows and accepts me. On the other side it's my mom's twin sister, my aunt......doesn't know and is the polar opposite of my mother in terms of open-mindedness.....yesterday we went shopping with me totally in drab except for a pink hair tie.....she noticed and made a big deal of it lol........yeah I keep my curtains closed.
    Barbie

Banned Read only
    @MM - try not to blame your neighbor for being heteronormative. They have a really limited world view, a lot of the time. But they can't really help being heteronormative - they are born that way! It's just not their fault. I hope one day to start a foundation to help them - "Save the cisgendered", I'll call it. That way normal people like us have a way to provide assistance to the sick ones like your neighbor!

Gone to live my life
    I think we have all freaked someone out at some time. I wouldn't worry about it . . . it could have just been a knee jerk reaction comment with no real meaning. Sometimes we just go on auto pilot when we see things we just don't understand.

Is he a friend/neighbour or just a neighbour?

Hugs

Isha

I agree with Beverly it is the antler thing not the way you were dressed LOL

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I would be pretty freaked out too if i saw the antlers too. I would think a Viking was after me.
    Dana M

I have a 60 foot radio tower in my back yard and that freaks the neighbours out when I am dancing on top of that.

I might try it with antlers one day, I know someone that has a twelve pointer set.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Sometimes it isn't that you are dressed, but how you are dressed that freaks people out. I've been freaked out by both sexes and what they were doing.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    They will get over it, not to worry.

Good! Now you can be outside dressed any way you want. After precedent has been set, you are free.

I agree with Bev Hon. Nice rack.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning