Thread: flying pretty long post

flying pretty long post

have to share the experience i had yesterday flying from Atlanta to NY JFK. Flew into Atlanta on Mon for business and packed very light all in drab. i know boring. Woke up Tues and decided to go to a local mall to buy a new wardrobe for my ride back. my first stop was Aldo and bought a very cute pair of wedges. then off to Victoria Secret to buy bras and panties. then to bebe. found a few cute dresses..tried them on and found 2 that i fell in love with. i immediately changed into my new dress and wedges along with earrings and a braclet with a new purse all purchased at bebe.the sales associate even disgarded my boring drab clothes and sneakers....now i had no choice but to fly pretty cause i had limited time left to make my flight. next went to MAC and had a makeover done. feeling very pretty walked back to my car in femme and off to the airport i went. first had to drop off rental car which was no problem, then catch monorail to terminal. a few stares but no one seemed to care. now my heart is racing. have to go thru TSA. after putting my purse and carry on thru xray walked into body scan with no metal on. low and behold im selected for body pat down and swab of my hands...slight delay....but they were proffesional.again a few stares but nothing to terrible. then catch monorail to gate.of course if you ever have been to Atlanta Hatsfield its a large airport. now to concourse and time just about for plane to depart and luck had it my gate was at the end of the terminal.by the time i got to the gate i missed my flight.now my feet were killing me from that marathon walk. the gate agent rebooked me on the next flight which of course is in another terminal and gate. make the treck back to the monorail and to the next terminal.now im early for the next flight. waiting at gate not even a glance. now board the plane flying first class was seated in row 2 where everyone had to walk by me.not a glance. flight attendant greeted me by ms and my last name and took my drink and food order. flight was uneventful. now we land back at JFK.Delta has 2 teminals.my car was parked at 1 where my original flight i missed arrived to and this one the other terminal. landed at jfk walked to the shuttle bus to the other gate walked thru both terminals a few stares but nothing. got to my car and drove home. it was a nerve racking but exciting experience and would do it again.take it from me if i can do it so can you

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    You were brave. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed reading about it.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Platinum Member
    Hi Kerrianne, It's amazing that after all that and the world is still turning.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good for you, Kerrieanne! Sounds like you enjoyed every moment of it! I particularly liked the part where you discarded your male drab. Did the sales associate hit you up with a barrage of questions or just a big smile?

I drove en femme from Houston to Austin (anout 2 1/2 hours), then checked into my hotel and then went out for the evening. It was one of my favorite experiences to date. But, I think flying en femme is major league in comparison, and it is definitely on my list!

Best,
    Caitlyn
    “If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

--Jack Handy

that's so exciting kerrianne! i'm jealous, and happy for you!

the sales associate at bebe was great.she didnt ask any questions just encouraged me and smiled

I bet your adrenalin count was high.

You are probably still as high as a kite.

Glad it was fun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congratulations Kerriane,

You have now become part of the flying pretty club.

Having flown pretty myself about a month ago for the first time, I agree it can be exciting and nerve wrecking. I am now planning on flying pretty again in about a month.

Grace

All you ladies that fly pretty are so brave, did you have breast forms on also? I'm just curious if they show up as something TSA would their panties in a twist over

I am glad everything worked out for you. It sounds like a very exciting trip and flying 1st class wow

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

When I flew pretty round trip from Phoenix to Chicago I had on breast forms, and they were not a problem with TSA.

Great story ! Thank You ! Someday I should be so brave!

Very cool! I would like to fly pretty, but we have a small home airport and I'd bet almost anything that I'd see a friend...