Thread: Yuck!

Yuck!

Hi Girls,
    Another moment in an ironic marriage. Last night my wife and I were getting ready to go out. I endrab, she in black velvet pants and top. Lately, she has been wearing my favorite lipstick color per my advice. I can't get it back from her because it's hers. Anyway, she asked if she should use lip liner. I got her mine and she questioned my selection. "Trust me" I told her, and she applied. When I came back to the bathroom she wasn't happy with the look. She applied too much. She quickly started wiping it off and said, "YUCK!". I asked her why she said yuck? She replied, "lipstick". I said, "your such a man". Turn about is fair play. She calls me a girl from time to time, which makes me happy of course. I then took the liner and applied it for her. Another first for us. Much better.
    Oh, by the way, she also went into my packed lingerie drawer and borrowed my black knee highs. I love sharing with my wife.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

GypsyKaren
    Hi Sophia

Oh, how I do love to share with my wife, if only she'd put my things back when she's done with them. As far as "yuck!" goes, I much prefer "doh!" instead.

GypsyKaren

Sharing is a GOOD thing. And tell your wife not to worry... she'll get the hang of that lip liner eventually.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Ho. Sophia...aren't S.O.'s so irritating at times.????. I love to share stuff with my wife...and she does raid my wardrobe and lingerie drawers sometimes..but is very reticent to return the favour.!!!!! SO possessive. !! LOL
    Love Nikki. x

girl next door
    Hi Sophia. That's so sweet (and cute, too).

IMHO, you three girls are very fortunate indeed, being able to share with your wives in that way. How I would love to have a problem like not being able to get my favorite liipy back from my wife.

Btw, check out these lovely new av pics from Karen and Holly. Holly, trying to pass a picture of Candace Bergen off as yourself, really... it almost worked.

Hugs all,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Hi Sophia,

That's so sweet. It is nice to be able to share some pretty things. I know it may sound corny, but I do feel as if I have a big sister when I look around to borrow something! And my "big sis" sure is a lot more knowledgeable about fashion than I am!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Just today, my wife (who usually wears only cotton panties) borrowed a pair of MY satin panties to wear to church!

She borrows things from me (usually dresses), but lets me borrow almost anything of hers that fits - that leaves out shoes, but I have more than she does!

She doesn't wear makeup, so my small collection is mine alone.

She does put back what she borrowed, and I do too.

Jadeanne

My wife couldn't find a lipstick, so I lent her one of mine. An OPI product with Lippy on one end and Liner on the other. She doesn't normally wear liner and couldn't get it right, saying "I can't wear this, I look like a clown!" I knew better than offer to help, so found her another.
    DonnaT

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    My wife "borrowed" my mascara. Now every time I need it I have to get it from her bathroom. Guess I'll be buying more soon.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Ronna's Evil Twin
    "Yuck" was my reaction when my wife left her used lipstick on my dresser and I took off the cap and smelled it, it was nothing like my L'Oreal that I like so much, I couldn't even use it. I do have good taste in lipstick, and that wasn't it!

I know I can't complain about my wife's borrowing pantyhose or lipstick (we both keep them in a train case -- the lipsticks that is). Afterall, I borrowed a few things for over 25 years before I told her that I was.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sometimes it's best to pull up your suspenders, straighten out your dress, and tell her, "Here. Let a man take care of it."

'cept you weren't dressed. But it's great that you were able to help her out with something like that. The irony is just killing me. See girls? We're good for more than just an occasional vase full of flowers.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only
    I would like to share stuff with my girlfriend or wife too - but I have none. And I'm looking for a woman who would be my same dress size. Size 4 to 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen
    I said, "your such a man".
    Lol!!!!!! That's great!!!!!!!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brooks
    Lol!!!!!! That's great!!!!!!!
    Good catch, Stephanie. I thought that was a monumental statement. Ha, take that!
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]