Respect! That is something we all want, and respecting ourselves, without puffing ourselves up too much, too! The respect for manhood is at an all time low in western nations. Women are having a hard time respecting men, and marriages are in trouble because a lack of love sometimes by men, for the woman, and most often, a lack of respect for the man. With CDing men, and girlfriends, SOs, and wives, all too often, the GG loses all respect for the CDer. I see so many cases of it on here lately. How can a CDer man regain lost respect, it their ever was any. The blasted media, commercials, and shows, often show the men in a low light, for decades now, and have contributed to lack of respect for us. Too many knuckle dragging males, have totally mistreated women, too, and have brought disrespect onto all males. It is challenging. If a man, CD or not, treat his GG like a queen, and spoils her, she can lose respect that way. if he is cruel, of course. Oh boy! I am afraid i've opened up and endless dilemna here. Sorry