Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What is your Brain Gender quiz

95 % female
    5 % male
    May be they are on to. something

Jean Ann

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    31% Male, 69% female. That's a surprise. I've done these before and iy seems the gap is increasing with age.

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Well, seemed to be very simplistic questions but fun anyway, my results:

38% Male, 62% Female
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

58 / 42 Male/Female. Some of the responses are quite loaded, and others don't apply. I don't drink coffee or alcohol, I'm not likely to watch tv, a movie, or read (though I used to read a lot, so I chose that one) the colors aren't representative of me (and you could only choose one. How does a color even describe a person)....sorry, the analytical side of me is picking apart this test. Still, it was pretty fun regardless.

94% Female 6% Male. I score around 90% female on these quizzes, usually above 90%.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

The 1st question doesn't have an answer for me so I can't take the quiz. I don't drink coffee or alcohol.
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I came out 31& Male and 69% Female. Wonder if they are trying to tell me something?

34% male, 66% female

I wouldn't say coffee would make my day but not having it in the morning might ruin it.

I'll admit that I have liked Mini Coopers from the first time I saw one, although I do wonder if parts would be expensive here.
    Tasha

55% male/45% female. That seems fairly accurate, considering the general nature of the questions.

I got 31% male/69% female

34%Male 66% Female.

@--}----/

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Daft but fun. 34% Male 66% female. tried to answer truthfully but the questions are so obviously M or F it's hard not to pick a few extra female ones, just for the hell of it.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Just tried the quiz on your real age, from that same site and it told me I was 18. That's despite me answering saying I remembered the Apollo moon landings being on TV.

LoL (or Lots of Love as they said in my day)

34 Male, 66 Female 😏😊

77% male, 23% female.

38% male, 62% female...

I consider myself closer to be the reverse most of the time. I didn't like a lot of the questions though, the options given typically backed me into a feminine corner. I kinda had to lie on the sports one and pick soccer over yoga or no sports at all since I do like sports to an often obsessive degree, just not soccer. I was also surprisingly honest when it came to choosing between pink, white an blue. I went with pink as a sort of epiphany based on some recent conversations I've had with my SO.

In short, I will shout that this quiz is deeply flawed while still admitting to being quite feminine in many areas.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

55 m, 45 f. Now I am going to go change into guy mode and take it again. Ill post the results when i get back

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Your brain gender is:
    34% Male, 66% Female

I liked the test. I was as honest as I could but that question with the colour was unfair. I was given "blue" things all my life because of my gender! Lol. I don't even know what it means but I'm still mostly a girl at heart.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

Apparently I'm 38% male and 62% female in my choices.

Just had to try the "test". 55% male, 45% female like so many others, which I feel is about right. It would be interesting to see a more scientific test & crossdressers results compared to macho & gay males. 10 questions with only 3 choices seems to give most of us a similar result.

38% Male, 62% Female

Well, there you go I guess

But before you come to any conclusions
    Try walking in my shoes

53% male 47%female for me which is about right.But questions do tend to lead you one way more than others.

62/38 girly. I ought to have answered pink.

The best gender identity test I have taken is the The C.O.G.I.A.T.I. (transgender) Test. Quite long. While any of these tests can be taken and we get the results we want, I found this one to be the easiest to take in terms of being truthful, as the questions were not straight up masculine or feminine.

There are 5 possible categories the test will put you in. Standard male, feminine male, androgyne, probable TS, or TS. It will also give you a percentage of your gender as welll.

I scored 55% female, and was in the androgyne category. I feel that is quite accurate for me. Obviously standard male was out of the question.... I was kinda hoping for feminine male, but to be truthful and honest with myself, I have to accept what I am, which is the andgrogyne column. Basically it describes me quite well.

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it. SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION: Your situation is a little tricky in our current society, but not tremendously so, depending on your geographic location. The suggestions for your circumstance are not overly complicated. 1. If you have any comfortability about your gender expression, some slight degree of counseling might well prove helpful. The primary goal would be to make it possible for you to enjoy your gender expressions free from any shame or embarrassment, and to resolve any remaining questions you might have. 2. As an androgynous being, both genders, and both sexes are natural to your expression. Permanent polarization in either direction might bring significant unhappiness. It is not recommended that you go through a complete transsexual transformation. You might find a partial transformation of value, if you find yourself more attracted overall to the feminine. You are more likely a transgenderist, than a transsexual. It is recommended that you recognize that your gender issues are real, but that extreme action regarding them should be viewed with great caution. 3. If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender play.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Aspiring Member
    I have just taken the COCIATI test.

I too come as COGIATI classification 3: Androgyne

But on the brain gender test I tend to be more ( not much) on the feminine side.