Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Do You Blame?

OP may I ask which war? I was born during WW ll, but no memory of it, but I do remember Korea and I am a Vietnam Era Veteran, I served in Germany from 1963 to 65 of a 3 year hitch. And so many great responses and I certainly identify with those who started cd'ing very young. Late 1940's I was 4-5 years old. We lived, as a preschooler, down a dirt road and actually it was a "holler", you yell at the mountain and it yells back, LOL. We were the last house down this road surrounded by a huge apple orchard, 1,000's of acres of apples. Few neighbors, dad was a drunk, but mom split from him when I was 9. But before that my sister apparently wanted a sister to play with being 16 months older than I and she would dress me in one of her sun dress's and petticoats and pantie. We would play house, cut out paper dolls, collaring books, hop scotch, jump rope and dolls. Oh I had my own boy toys but would rather play with her and her things and her girlfriends. Learned to dance at a young age and much envied and chastised by other boys in grammar and high school when attending school dances, they were "wall flowers" I was on the dance floor. I had a paper route when I was about 12 until about 14, I would come home from school and change my clothes, but would wear my mom's garter belt and nylon stockings and a pair of her silky panties when I delivered newspapers on my route, the excitement of getting caught aroused me in a peculiar way, I suppose. At 14 I fully dressed in mom's clothes I didn't know why I had those, "I am different than other boys of my age feelings or thoughts, sort of like the round peg in the square hole", until at 14 years old. I dressed fully in mom's lingerie and dress and put on some makeup and her jewelry and perfume and probably the last time I could fit into her hi heel shoes. I saw myself in the mirror and realized I should have been born a girl, that was the feeling I had inside me all those years, I was free from the bondage of the first 14 years of my life, I remember turning on my sisters 45 record player and dancing to the latest Elvis hit "Jailhouse Rock", I danced through the house ever so free from the bondage I felt for the first 14 years of my life. I wanted to stay dressed like that until my mom came home, the excitement of getting caught and punished by her making me wear girly clothes and shoes and the fear of getting caught and beaten, the first of many wars and revolutions that occurred in my being. Needless to say I undressed and never said a word to her about it for the next 20 years or so. My desire of wanting to be a girl, it never came to be so true especially when I started High School. My dad would have liked me to play football, but the only spikes and padding I was interested in were spiked hi heel shoes and the padding in the shoulders of my mom's silky blouses and dresses. That day at 14 "all dressed up" changed my life forever.

In my grammar school years I envied my sister especially when mom took us shopping for school clothes. I marveled at the pretty girls dresses, petticoats, skirts, panties and shoes with the bows or flowers and the pretty patent leather so shiny, boys only wore tie shoes and came in 3 colors, brown, black, oxblood, that or black and white converse canvass sneakers, yuk. Even a shoe salesman once was shocked when he measured my feet, he said "he has feet shaped like a girls". My sister was envious of my natural wavy hair and my legs and soft skin. Even in the Army I was walking back to our bivouac area from a debriefing as a non commissioned officer (sergeant E5) after a war game of training from battalion headquarters. I lurked behind visiting the latrine. A voice behind hollered a name and since I was the only one in the immediate area I turned and said "wrong guy" he said to me "I thought you were sergeant so and so, he walks with a wiggle like a girl too", I just turned and smiled and kept on walking, you just can't hide it sometimes, what comes natural.

Blame anybody for my being a cd/tv, na, I knew at that very young age of 4 to 5 something was different.

My first hetero sexual experience with a girl, a lady, I was 22 years old, and just out of the Army. My first gay experience I was 24 and it was with another TV. I have had 3 such experiences only with "girls" of the transgender community and all were from my days while visiting NYC and Greenwich Village. I am not attracted to the manly athletic type hetero male and in fact attracted more to GG women, married 2 times in my life, both ex wives have passed on, and only 6 weeks apart last fall. My first wife and I had 3 beautiful children and I was entirely in their lives while they were growing up, I even remained a volunteer in our community serving on our First Aid Squad for over 25 years and as Captain and Chief Instructor for many of those years. My children have produced 6 beautiful grandchildren one of which is now in college on a football scholarship he won while in HS, he was a star point kicker kicking his longest field goal of 54 yds, I am so proud of him and my dad would have loved him.

I blame the government

I think there are many common traits of transgendered people. I grew up very shy and introverted. Did not date until college. Did not experience an orgasm til my second year of college. Lost my virginity at 23 with my present wife. Since I wasn't actively dressing, that didn't directly affect any of this. In biology it is very hard to change just one thing. I think whatever ultimately causes our brains to be trans also affects many of our personality traits.

Through no fault of my own, I was sexually precocious. By the time I was 13 I'd done lots of sexual stuff but not penis-in-vagina (PIV) sex. The first time for me was when I was 13. The girl was 16. We were both patients in a mental hospital on an experimental co-ed unit. We snuck into a empty room and somehow accomplished the deed despite the fear of getting caught. It was awful. PIV sex has always been my least favorite kind. I seem to lack the instinct for it. To top it off, she felt so guilty she confessed the whole thing to the staff. Because I was the male, it was deemed to be all my fault!!!! I was exiled back to the boys only unit. The staff was angry at me for ruining their little co-ed experiment. What did they think was going to happen?

After I got out of there, I had lots of sex but never when I was not "under the influence." I needed drugs and alcohol to be around people especially girls and I had quite a different personality when I was using. By my late teens my addiction problems progressed so that I couldn't function any more. So I remained involuntarily celibate until I sobered up when I was 24. The first time I had sex after sobriety was the second time I ever had sex sober. Despite all this, I've always had somewhat low libido at least compared to the women I've been with. A lot of that has to do with the kind of sex I was getting. I didn't really like the male role and fantasized about being the female. I don't really blame anybody. It is what it is.

I also blamr the Bilderbergers and the New World Order!!! Nyuk Nyuk.

Hi Julie,

What a thoughtful thread, thanks so much for starting it. I relate to many of you who who responded. I was physically a late bloomer, and really naive about sex. Looking back, I see that there were times in high school and college when I could have lost my virginity, but for whatever reason it didn't happen -- either the girl wasn't right, or whatever. It wasn't until grad school that it happened, and then a couple of times with the first girl I got serious about. It wasn't until I met my life-mate and soul-mate there that it became right -- and good, and stayed that way.

I have no idea if my CD'ing or TG was involved. I don't know about others of you, but I had guys hit on me in both high school and college (my CD was totally in the closet) and if I was naive about sex with girls, I had no idea what gay sex was about -- at least until my best friend once asked me to "do him". I didn't (and still am totally heterosexual). I am convinced that I was born TG, and maybe folks picked on up that -- even if I had no idea about transgender at the time (but I knew I loved to get into my mother's things).

I'd like to think that sex for me just had to be with the right person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I never had a real sexual encounter until a was married at age 25. My approach to girls and dating was rather haphazard. I think that my desire to crossdress crippled any relationship.

Well I'm in my the mid 30's and still a virgin. I have not really been noticed much, I am shy and introverted to the point that I have never gone on a date or even asked a girl out. I think my crossdressing plays a small part in that I am always hiding a large part of me and that I think there is no women that would love all of me. It may happen one day, but it won't happen if I don't get out there. So in the end my shyness and being introverted is the largest cause.