Thread: testosterone makes me feel like a woman

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

testosterone makes me feel like a woman

Funny thing I seem to have discovered. Testosterone converts to estrogen. I wouldn't know this except I've been getting Testosterone injections for a year or more. The free t levels were low, so doc increased the dosage. Then, it happened. My nipples started to hurt, then moobs began forming.

This was puzzling enough but what happened next was really weird. As my body converted more testosterone to estrogen, it affected the mind. It caused me to feel emotional, sensitive, caring. I started giving my wife messages, painted her toe nails, pick out clothes and go shopping with her. It's really hard to describe.

At this time, I became hhooked on dressing. I went shopping for dresses, lingerie and even makeup. Suddenly, all body hair had to go because it felt dirty. Started doing exercises to shape and time. I felt weird but comfortable. I embraced the feeling. I felt like it made mea better person...... Small problem, my breast were getting noticed by others. I went back to doc. He prescribed anastrozole which prevents conversion from testosterone to estrogen.

Slowly over a week or so, things turned back. I became less interested and Maybe a little embarrassed over my previous feminine feelings. As a couple of months passed, the urge to dress ebbed away and all returned to normalish.

This week, I tried an experiment and stopped taking drugs. Guess what I'm wearing. It's so conflicting. But now, I can tell you what the first levels of MTF HRT feels like. It's actually a really good feeling

Oh, I forgot to get to my point. Based on this experience, I am beginning to understand why older men seem to be prevalent on the forum. Am I right? I think I am becausei hear many on here talk about the gyno boobs. We aren't offended or worried about them, they feel natural while the hormones agree. But were a bit embarrassing while going topless on the cruise last month.
    Last edited by Katey888; 05-30-2014 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than post again..