Thread: For all the effort I found a reward I wasn't even aware of!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

For all the effort I found a reward I wasn't even aware of!

I have put an enormous amount of work in to forming The Grand Rapids Crossdresser Social Group "The Grand Illusions", putting on the Halloween parties, learning how to do a website, starting the Bachelorette Parties, and starting our mini convention, DRAB to FABulous. But this post is not about that. Nor is it a photo post. It is to encourage others to form or join a Group. This thread hopes to share the primary reason for doing this which also is the reward, both of which I never sought or realized I would find. I had no idea that these events would have an impact or that they would be important to anyone. I was just doing what seemed like the thing to do, even though I had never done anything like this before. Along the way I saw a glimmer of joy that MADE EVERYTHING WORTH IT. Oh sure there have been other moments. But this is the first time I was able to capture an image of a spontaneous reaction, not a posed photo. Reviewing the images I found this one moment in time, captured, to show me that even though I didn't have a clue, what I have been fortunate to get going, means something to others. All the effort is worth it. Just look at her smile as she dances with the GGs and Staci at my bachelorette party!
    Thank you, Amy for the feedback I was so lucky to capture!
    This is SUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 05-31-2014 at 08:02 AM.

And very good thing indeed keep up the good work

I would like to bear witness here to what Billie has said. I am over the top proud to call Billie my friend. She is a total doll ( and a gorgeous one!) and completely selfless in what she does. I might never have gotten out the door but for her assistance and for that I will be eternally grateful. The assistance she gave to me she gives to countless girls every month, as well as a place to meet, the fellowship of others, and all the love and support any girl could possibly want or need. Simply put, Billie is a crown jewell in the Tg world and we should all be grateful she is here among us.
    Billie I am so happy for you!
    Thanks, Doll.
    Love
    Sammie

PS - sorry to gush, but I mean every word...now I need a kleenex. Lol

That sounds and looks a fun place to be, I wish I was a lot closer though.

When you consider what you have done, have you thought where you would be without all the effort you are putting in to reap those rewards?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Bless you Billie! I have attended one gathering of a group in Northern Virginia and am so appreciative of there support so I have to be thankful for all the girls like yourself!
    Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Thankyou Billie for all that U have done . Hugs Donna1391

Looks like a lot of positive progress Hon. You are doing good work. I personally feel groups move a bit too slow for myself, however.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning