Thread: Tan lines

Aspiring Member

Tan lines

I posted a couple days ago that I had gone biking while wearing a tank top. Well, even after one day, I had tan marks on my back showing the tank top lines that show a sort of criss cross on the back - enough to cover up the back of a sports bra. Well, my wife spotted the lines and asked what I have been wearing. I told her "a tank top while biking". She is aware of me wearing panties and on occasion, pantyhose, but nothing else. I don't even own any male type tank tops so I am not sure what she is thinking. However, nothing else was said. Hope this will lead to more acceptance.
    SheriM

More acceptance only comes when you are able to stop hiding things from your SO (at least that was my experience)

Banned Read only
    Sheri you have to try and limit it to about twenty minutes each day, I have the same problem wearing a denim mini in the garden, my wife knows I don't wear shorts so how come I have a tan right up there ?

Maybe you need to get a couple of "male" tank tops?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No sense in making up a story if the tan lines are there.Tell her what you wore.

I was up front with my girlfriend, lover and then my wife from the very beginning. She thought it was cute that she could try her makeup out on me. I have always been up front and have never had any problems. I'm not a full time dresser and she might not put up with that but she has been by my side from the start of our falling in love. I have always said up front and truthful is always the best. Acceptance starts with that also it depends on how long you have fooled her wether she will ever accept it or not. Deceit or deception is a killer in a marriage.

Aspiring Member
    My rule is "if I don't want tan lines, then never allow the sun and that item of clothing to be in the same place at the same time." Make an exception, get tan lines.

Just dont go to sleep while sunning yourself in a bikini.

A whole summer without appearing dressed in drab.

I did have to take care not to just wear shorts without a t shirt in guy mode.

Wasn't too hard though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Go to the Tanning place get a no line tan : Problem Solved !!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sheri, Your tan lines are a badge of courage.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I wasn't out in the sun for very long and it was partly cloudy. I was surprised that the tan lines were obvious. Nothing more has been said. I have been out one more time riding in the same tank but I need to cool it.

You don't get acceptance by forcing the issue. All you get that way is resentment.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Getting deep bikini tan lines is one of my favorite parts of summer

as i love to wear a bra, i would love to get tan lines! haven’t done it yet though

I have bikini top tan lines along with fishnet stocking lines on shaved legs, S/O loves it when I wear short shorts and no top when working outside, or strolling the park and at beach.