Hi people. I just registered on this site to share my experiences with you and ask for some feedback.

I am a 25 year old male . I was born biologically a man but in the outside I have female features (Face and body). For this reason, many people in many places mistake me by a girl, some others simply think I am a transexual, and some people (the minority) look at me like they don't know what I am.

I always try to wear unisex clothing. Due to my appareance , very masculine clothing is a little bit awkard for me to wear and I dont consider myself a transexual as to wear female clothing, so I tipically go for skinny jeans, neutral fitted t-shirts, etc.

The big problem to me comes up when I go out to a club or bar and I had to go to the restroom.

Many times it happened to me that when going to the Men's bathroom the security guy would tell me " Hey, the ladies bathroom is that way" or even if I was able to get in, other guys in the bathroom looking at me like "Why is there a girl in the men's bathroom?" . To me though, going to the women's bathroom is not an option, I just dont feel 100% comfortable doing so and I feel that someone is going to scream at me or something like that if I do so.

So what should I do ?

I believe my main problem is that I dont see myself as 100% feminine and I feel like I dont "pass" or "blend" between women when actually other people do see me like a woman (or something very close to that) and they expect me to act like that. The other day a girl tried to introduce me to his brother in a club and she was like "But are you a trans or a woman?" and I was like "I am a boy, I am not trans" and she never understood that I am not trans nor a woman, that I never transitioned, etc.