Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your cross-dressing urge drop following orgasm?

Thanks for posting those articles, both very interesting reads.

I must say this is something I have experienced many times in the past too, a big low after orgasm while dressed, and almost a rush to get undressed, but that feeling doesn't last as long or feel as strong in recent years.

When I was younger, this happened often but as I grew older, the sense of disappointment went away. Since I am now in my golden years, orgasms are almost never to occur, so the feeling of being dressed is an ongoing reward.

I have always had a "let down" after orgasm - whether in the marriage bed or by hand. Whether I'm wearing guy clothes, girl clothes or no clothes! I don't thing my crossdressing has anything to do with it.

Yes, it used to.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    ?... I believe it only supports the theory that cross-dressing is a form of synesthesia. Your brain is hard-wired to interpret cross-dressing as actual contact with a female.
    What you have here is a wild rationalization for cross dressing.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea this went away a long time ago..actually any self satisfaction during dressing went away years ago ( note the word self) ...i cant even remember the last time. Dressing to some becomes more than just a sexual thrill..I am one of those people...for some though...they never leave that area...thats why we are all different . The crossdressing spectrum is so large and we all sit at different places.

More often after orgasm I feel more relaxed and gentle than ever, and perfectly comfortable in my feminine attire. I have the advantage of a quiet home where I do not need to hide my dressing or my sexuality.

Vale

Lots of big paragraphs in this thread. I'm just going to be honest since that's the only way I know how to be these days. Cd-Ing is a sexual thing for me. I enjoy the thrill and when its over, its over. Same as guy mode sex. When its over, its time for a snack and a smoke. But, lately, I've been wanting to make it last a little bit longer, maybe due to the effort I go to to try to make myself look just right, I don't want to dismantle the sculpture just yet, or maybe a little bit of "it just feels right" and I want to wake up this way and THEN take it all off. Just my 2 cents.

In my early days of dressing which didn't start until my late 30s it was an extremely sexually arousing experience. I had to have an orgasm at the end of any dressing session just to release the excitement and intensely pleasurable feeling being created. As soon as I did I would lose interest and change back to drab but didn't feel guilty or dirty. I've always compared it to intercourse where you get to the stage where you have to climax and then feel satisfied .
    That intensity of arousal is not so evident now but dressing is still a very sexual experience for me. I usually still have an orgasm when it is time to return to male mode as it make the need to change back less frustrating. I still feel great in my female mode after the orgasm so it doesn't take the enjoyment away as it used to.
    Anyway who doesn't love an orgasm.

Having been away from dressing for so long --at least physically, as I thought about it every day! -- and now coming back to it, I have to say that the excitement and subsequent release were highs of almost unexpected levels. However, when I first began dressing, it wasn't a sexual thing at all for me. It just seemed like something I needed to do. I enjoyed it, and it felt right. I became something far more sexual in nature following an experience with a girlfriend in my teens, but that is a whole other tale for another place. As I dress more and more these days, I still experience the thrill of getting dressed, but it grows while I am dressed, and like others have said, it is that release that allows me to go back to boy mode. While I love that feeling, it is always the signal that I have to put the enjoyable sessions of being en femme behind me for a while.

Yes confusious i would say my urge to stay dressed diminishes. However, my brain found a way around that. Im capable of multiple "dry" orgasms. After which there is no refractory period and hence no dopamine release. It seems my mind REALLY wants to stay en femme because this was a spontaneous discovery. It isnt something i read about or practiced t.echniques to achieve
    Your thesis is sound but since our internal motives and goals vary so widely it would be hard to say how many it applies to. It sounds like many CDs either never had a sexual compenent or worked through the "shame" phase. As always you bring up good points
    Last edited by hope springs; 06-04-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Simply taking out the CDing element here and we see that the science proves that no matter what the catalyst, the post orgasm refractory period can cause some shame or guilt feelings. It really doesn't matter what the fantasy is at all to get the same result. Perhaps I am truly an anamoly, but crossdressing by itself has never been a catalyst for my masturbatory fantasies. Even looking back on my youth, the poor quality and size of my female wardrobe would not allow me to think of myself as the woman inside myself!?

I don't equate the want to get back to guy mode afterward as reflecting shame. I equate it with the orgasm. The orgasm is over, the stimulus is over, the clothes come off. I may have been embarrassed the first or second time I ever had sex with feminine attire in, but only embarrassed, not ashamed, and it went away as soon as my wife assured me it was perfectly ok and she had fun too.

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! and then I stay dressed for a while.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

That first paragraph describes me in full detail, it's frightening But I've been recently making mental statements to myself not to....you know. The time before, during, and after dressing I know the part of actually wearing the clothes makes me feel amazing, not just the part towards the end of dressing. I've been not doing the end part more and more, and it's starting to feel easier and easier not to. I don't WANT crossdressing to be a sexual thing. I love the simple part of just wearing feminine clothing, and that's it. The sexual part feels like a demon or something I'm just trying to get rid of.

I thought falling in love, having sex and getting married would cure my gender dysphoria. And it did, actually, for a while. But eventually it resurfaced and nothing makes my urge to be female abate.

When I had first told my partner she was supportive but assumed it was a sexual thing (so because of the whole Pavlov dogs thing) I had learnt that dressing meant sex and orgasm, but after we sort of explored my feelings a bit and she realised it was more now I don't tend to have those feelings.

Like I can dress up, be fine and then laying under the covers (or one of us gets that feeling) like usual we do stuff, but after its just like when I do it in guy form, I sort of just feel sleepy and then get over it, but stay dressed and fine.

No not me, i think thats largly due to being dressed as a girly day in day out so to me wearing girls clothes is no different to wearing guys clothes, ive done it since i was 6 so for me there is no sexual feelings linked to my wearing girls clothes, i wear girls stuff just because i love wearing girls clothes.

Also more often than not im still wearing certain parts of girls clothes while doing the dirty deed with my bf just because he gets turned on with me wearing certain things, though i will confess me wearing some clothes for him makes me feel sexy does that make a sexual link hummmm
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-04-2014 at 06:10 PM.

For my Cding there has always been a sexual arousal and release. Usually, immediately after orgasm, I remove the female attire and put back on my male garb. I don't feel its about disgust or embarrassment. I feel I'm just "done" and see no more need to stay in the clothing. As a matter of fact, my first orgasm ever was achieved while I was wearing my sister's clothing when I was about 12.

Like most others here, I have my own theories about a lot of things to do with CDing. Without going into a lot of detail into any of these theories at this time, let me just say that I think our experiences, and what we experience, at certain times, doing certain things, makes connections in our brains related to those experiences. In my case of Cding in my sister's clothing and reaching orgasm when I was young, I feel a connections was made then and there to connect female clothing with orgasm. Yes, I know that most of us can trace our beginnings of CDing back to our early childhood like around 4 or 5, myself included. But, there was no sexual component at that time. I think that given the intent, we can make (in our brains) just about anything we do into a sexual stimulus.

About a year ago, I found and downloaded off the Internet a flash tennis game. It's a great game. Anyways, you play against the computer. Both players are female. For some reason a few months back, I was playing the game and I started wishing how I was a female tennis player. Pretty soon I was imagining I WAS the female player in the game playing against the other female player (computer). I started to get aroused. Now, just playing the game gets me aroused. Every time. Connection made.

Yes. This frequently happens to me and then I feel ashamed or guilty for a period (several hours afterward). But I must admit, I have never felt as alive as I do when I crossdress prior to any orgasm.

yes, that's exactly how it is for me.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha rogers View Post
    There was a time when this was the case, but no more. It faded long ago. Now, with HRT, it is entirely non existant.
    Well I think HRT is the answer to the problem! I like it.

Its still true for me. However, I don't feel like CDing is sexual for me, if that makes sense.

My other half is wanting me to sleep with him while he is in full dress and I agreed to doing it since his birthday is coming up soon and I know this is something he has always wanted to do. This will be the very first time I have ever seen him fully dressed and I do hope that I can go through with it for him. I love him so much and I know this is something he has always wanted to do so I am going to try my best to pull through it.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    hmmmm,,,,sometimes,but usually I just pull on a clean pair of panties or thong and I'm good to go!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]